Show Your Support: This site is primarily supported by advertisements. Ads are what have allowed this site to be maintained on a daily basis for the past 18+ years. We do our best to ensure only clean, relevant ads are shown, when any nasty ads are detected, we work to remove them ASAP. If you would like to view the site without ads while still supporting our work, please consider our ad-free Phoronix Premium.
LXQt 0.15 Released As First Big Update To This Lightweight Qt Desktop In A Year
With LXQt 0.15 some of the highlights include:
- Multi-screen wallpaper support.
- Improved keyboard navigation.
- LXQt Archiver has made its debut as an archive manager based on LibFM-Qt.
- LXQt Panel has a new plug-in for changing the display backlight.
- Support for saving mount passwords with GNOME-Keyring.
- Better file tool-tips.
- LXQt's QTerminal now works on macOS, support for a borderless window, and various other terminal improvements.
- LibQtXdg will now make SVG icons sharper when using larger scaling factors.
More details on LXQt 0.15 can be found via the project's release announcement on GitHub.