Show Your Support: This site is primarily supported by advertisements. Ads are what have allowed this site to be maintained on a daily basis for the past 18+ years. We do our best to ensure only clean, relevant ads are shown, when any nasty ads are detected, we work to remove them ASAP. If you would like to view the site without ads while still supporting our work, please consider our ad-free Phoronix Premium.
X.Org Server 1.13.1 Pulls In The Fixes
For those using the X.Org Server 1.13 series until the March roll-out of X.Org Server 1.14, this release provides numerous bug-fixes over the original xorg-server 1.13.0 release. Prior to being released as stable, there were two release candidates.
The X.Org Server 1.13.x series is now being maintained by the first-time stable maintainer Matt Dew. The release announcement can be found on the X.Org mailing list.
Fixes over the original 1.13 release include:
- xf86: select a fake output for headless servers
- Xi: Fix modifier swapping in XIPassiveGrabDevice
- randr: call RRProviderInit in the proper place.
- cursor: Revise edge cases for the pointer moving towards barriers
- xf86: fix compat output selection for no output GPUs
- When resetting device idle time, reset XIAll(Master)Devices too
- xkb: fill in keycode and event type for slow keys enablement
- hw/dmx: add update_desktop_dimensions() call
- Sync TouchListener memory allocation with population in TouchSetupListeners()
- Xi: Update the device after delivering the emulated pointer event(#56558)
- Xi: Set modifier mask on touch events
- End physically active touches when device is disabled
- Xi: Don't check for TOUCH_END, it's never set
- Touch: Fix duplicate TouchBegin selection with virtual devices
- dri2: invalidate drawable after sharing pixmap
- xf86/platform: scan pci after probing devices
- config/udev: ignore change on drm devices
- xf86: fix multi-seat video device support. (v2)
- Correct description of -displayfd option in man page.
- hw/xwin: Only add GLX extension once.
- Fix compilation of Xorg DDX without XF86VIDMODE
- Fix 'make distcheck' for hw/xwin
- EXA: Track source/mask pixmaps more explicitly for Composite fallback regions.
- dix: set the device transformation matrix
- dix: fix crash on XI 1.x grabs on disabled devices. (#54934)
- xfree86: add xf86UpdateDesktopDimensions()
- dix: fix crash on shutdown if a disabled device is still grabbed (XI1 grab)
- xkb: ProcesssPointerEvent must work on the VCP if it gets the VCP
- Xi: don't deliver TouchEnd to a client waiting for TouchBegin (#55738)
- dix: fix zaphod screen scrossing (#54654)
- dix: fix scale_to_desktop for edge ABS events