KDE Plasma 6.0 Stability "Improving Daily"
Graham today published his weekly KDE development summary that highlights all the K* accomplishments. Among the KDE action items completed to end out May and in the first few days of June included:
- Apps that are marked "favorite" in Kickoff/Kicker are now weighted more highly within KRunner search results for Plasma 6.0.
- The KDE Clipboard widget now allows generating a QR code from some text.
- Improved handling for Flatpak apps that request permissions to run in the background.
- The Okular document viewer now allows setting a default scaling mode when printing PDFs.
- Support for showing Krita files (.kra) metadata within the properties dialog and elsewhere with KDE Frameworks 6.0.
Plus many other changes as noted over on Nate's blog.