Enermax Chakra ATX
A great deal of ATX cases designed for computer enthusiasts and gamers are nothing but mere replicas of other chassis' in the market. Enermax had recently delivered their latest ATX chassis, which has been dubbed the Chakra. The Enermax Chakra includes a massive 25cm fan and is the first case to have an eSATA (external Serial ATA) port on the front of the chassis. While these two features are unique, does the Chakra deliver anything else to make it of interest for your next upgrade?
· World's first case with external SATA port in front
· Massively curved meshed front panel with two brushed aluminum columns
· 2 CD-ROM flip covers integrated
· On-Top interface for the easiest access (e-SATA, 2 x USB, Audio I/O)
· Tool-free drive bays and removable HDD cage
· Intel CAG v1.1 Air Duct for extreme CPU cooling
· 12cm fan slots in front and rear for silent cooling
The Enermax Chakra arrived in a traditional cardboard package, and had arrived here with very little damage to the box. Inside was the case and inside of that was a smaller cardboard box, which had contained the various mounting hardware. A manual was included with the mounting hardware. Fortunately, everything had arrived safely and there were no signs of any damage. The Chakra was wrapped in a plastic bag, while there were blocks of Styrofoam at the top and bottom of the chassis.