Show Your Support: This site is primarily supported by advertisements. Ads are what have allowed this site to be maintained on a daily basis for the past 18+ years. We do our best to ensure only clean, relevant ads are shown, when any nasty ads are detected, we work to remove them ASAP. If you would like to view the site without ads while still supporting our work, please consider our ad-free Phoronix Premium.
Git 2.35 Released With "git stash --staged" mode, Other Developer Additions
There is a wide assortment of changes in Git 2.35, including items such as:
- The git stash sub-command now has a "--staged" mode to make it easier to stash changes into a staging area and nothing else.
- Git grep's color palette now matches that of GNU grep.
- Improvements to Git's SSH signing support.
- Support for the "zealous diff3" style of merge conflict presentation.
- Dropping of TravisCI and focusing on GitHub testing.
Downloads and more details on Git 2.35 via the project site at Git-SCM.com. Over on the GitHub blog is also a great look at the prominent changes of Git 2.35.