Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Love Performance... So We Love LibreOffice 6.4 With This Office Suite Now Running Faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d_st View Post
    There are multiple Options available. They can be selected from the Menu Bar "View > User Interface". The Option "Tabbed" is pretty much akin to ribbons. There are 6 other Options, so you can choose the style you like most.
    The tabbed bar is a massive improvement, but it's still mostly the same UI.

It would be cool if the borders could be removed so it would more like this.

Last edited by Britoid; 29 January 2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

LibreOffice 6.4 is also packing a QR code generator
      What the ever loving fuck? Packing their own QR code generator. That is so, so, so not Unix. Don't they know that we have a one tool to do it right philosophy? By including that they clearly don't care about traditional Unix philosophies and I don't know if I can use LibreOffice anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
        Best part is that dialogs is now GTK3
        No, that's still done in Ncurses. You're thinking of Zenity.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post

What the ever loving fuck? Packing their own QR code generator. That is so, so, so not Unix. Don't they know that we have a one tool to do it right philosophy? By including that they clearly don't care about traditional Unix philosophies and I don't know if I can use LibreOffice anymore.
          Don't worry, you can go ahead and stop using LO - system-D will be providing your office suite (and web browsing) needs soon enough. And since you aren't smart enough to write your own documents, system-D will do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by andyprough View Post

Don't worry, you can go ahead and stop using LO - system-D will be providing your office suite (and web browsing) needs soon enough. And since you aren't smart enough to write your own documents, system-D will do it for you.
            systemctl post nice-reply phoronix.com

Comment

oibaf i prefer the simple and easy interface a lot more than the crappy microsoft huge bar. i can't find my ways on those buttons all over the place making my eyes jumping all over the place to find a darn button. whats ever more annoying is that even cad software started to use that type of bar.
              i have to admit that i haven't use office since 2 years ago so i don't know if anything changed since than

Comment

Don't give Poettering these ideas because he will do them.

Comment

*waiting for init users - preparing popcorn*

Comment

Originally posted by Britoid View Post

Don't give Poettering these ideas because he will do them.
                    ..this will end up in 1 million additional code lines

Comment

Does transitions in Impress work on Linux or are they still broken?

Comment

Working...
                      X