Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We Love Performance... So We Love LibreOffice 6.4 With This Office Suite Now Running Faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Love Performance... So We Love LibreOffice 6.4 With This Office Suite Now Running Faster

Phoronix: We Love Performance... So We Love LibreOffice 6.4 With This Office Suite Now Running Faster

LibreOffice 6.4 is out today as the latest feature update to this cross-platform, open-source office suite...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...e-6.4-Released

It's already been 10 years since LibreOffice was announced?

I feel old

Comment

> almost performance support.

We love performance

Comment

Originally posted by Britoid View Post
        It's already been 10 years since LibreOffice was announced?

I feel old
        Look to the bright side, you are still alive !!

Comment

Libreoffice is an excellent tool, however today its interface is now a little different from the competing office suite (which has evolved over the past 10 years with Ribbons). I see this is the first thing that causes migration problems for users in my corporate environment.
          Is there any plan for a similar Ribbon interface?

Comment

There is already a ribbon interface available in LibreOffice, but I think it's an experimental option.

Comment

Originally posted by SWY1985 View Post
              There is already a ribbon interface available in LibreOffice, but I think it's an experimental option.
              OK, I found it, its here: https://www.reallinuxuser.com/how-to...libreoffice-6/

I tried it, it's a bit better for who is used to MS Office, still look a bit strange, however.

Comment

Originally posted by acobar View Post

Look to the bright side, you are still alive !!
                Hopefully long enough to see LibreOffice get a new interface.

Comment

There are multiple Options available. They can be selected from the Menu Bar "View > User Interface". The Option "Tabbed" is pretty much akin to ribbons. There are 6 other Options, so you can choose the style you like most.

Comment

Originally posted by d_st View Post
                    There are multiple Options available. They can be selected from the Menu Bar "View > User Interface". The Option "Tabbed" is pretty much akin to ribbons. There are 6 other Options, so you can choose the style you like most.
                    Thanks, and... welcome first post!

Comment

Working...
                    X