Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
    ho yes they did..
    So you see the KFOR peace keeping force going into a large civil war to stop the war as an invasion?

Comment

• Originally posted by coder View Post
      It's pretty hard to have a full-on invasion without lots and lots of civilian deaths.
      With this, I agree with you,
      Also president of Ukraine had the crazy idea of talking about Ukraine in future have nuclear weapons, it got me scared to death..

Russians can't shoot to kill on nazis because they use Civilians as shields..
      Russians can't soot to kill on regular army( those that choose to provoke them), when they are with civilians around
      And a lot more can be said, with all the constrains that are in place, its impossible to conduct an operation without civilians deads, unfortunately!

And all this constraints also apply to the Russian losses,
      They will be amplified exactly because there are a lot of factors, that in a open war doesn't exist..

That's why I am more apologist that they should talk , and solve the problem using diplomacy
      But that would imply that Ukraine will deal, themselves, with the nazis, and here is the big problem...because the nazis control too much.

I just hope that they reach an agreement..

Comment

• Originally posted by F.Ultra View Post
        So you see the KFOR peace keeping force going into a large civil war to stop the war as an invasion?
        Before the KFOR,
        There was NATO bombing Yugoslavia to death.. the most brutal war Europe saw after WWII.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmut View Post
          Russian people have never tried to teach and impose their ideas and values on the West.
          Never is a very strange word. Especially if we talk about the USSR days when Russians where trying hard to spread communism in the west. Where I live there where USSR agents recruiting people to the USSR in the 1920:ies and 1930:ies, later we found out that a large portion of the people that actually migrated to the USSR had later been killed by Stalin during the Great Purge of 1937.

So never huh.

Comment

Before the KFOR,
            There was NATO bombing Yugoslavia to death.. the most brutal war Europe saw after WWII.
            Bombing is not invasion, and again you know very well why there was bombings but I guess genocide is ok sometimes? And the most brutal war since WW2 was not the bombings, that where the Yugoslav civil war itself.

Comment

Before the KFOR,
              That was not the most brutal war since WW2, the most brutal war happened in Bosnia when destruction of Yugosslavia started by "free world", just be factually correct. NATO attacks were brutal indeed, when they realized they failed to do any significant damage to the YU (mostly Serbian) military, they started with brutalities and economic destruction.

Comment

• Originally posted by F.Ultra View Post

Bombing is not invasion, and again you know very well why there was bombings but I guess genocide is ok sometimes? And the most brutal war since WW2 was not the bombings, that where the Yugoslav civil war itself.
                Albanians are used as "cannon meat" ground troops, NATO didn't dare to send their soldiers, there would be thausands of dead US soldiers if they did, so, there were thousands of Albanians dead instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post
                  This shows true values of "democracy and freedom", open hunt on anything Russian, sports, students at universities (yup, that's actualy happening), companies and people etc.

I have a suggestion for "free world" as US president said, you should mark Russians with yellow stripes, so we can recognize them more easilly...
                  Those values are called Russophobia,
                  Unfortunately they do exist,
                  And even though I am not even close to be a Russian, only the Ideals behind those shady movements, let me terrified..
                  Because those movements are themselves very close to nazi ideals..

Comment

• Originally posted by dimko View Post
                    I don't believe in democracy.
                    I do believe in democracy, the problem is that I am yet waiting for it for decades already..

Because frankly speaking there are no democracy today in any place..unfortunately.

Comment

• Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
                      I'm not saying it isn't possible, but it's not likely to take several years. Even if it does, military tech is known to remain pretty old for a while. I'm sure Russia will be fine in that time frame even if they're stuck with outdated chips. Being an open platform, they can do their own research.
                      I believe Russia technology for the military hardware has nothing or almost nothing todo with Elbrus.
                      A country never produce its hardware for the military outside its doors..for obvious reasons.

So I would say that no,
                      Its not the Elbrus cpu's that are on those cruise missiles or such( those are dedicated technology that is secret to the civilian population.. ),
                      And for sure is technology that is produced inside Russia..they have a lot of archs mips derivated and such, and even others that are exotic, and probably others that we don't even know about..

Comment

Working...
                      X