X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEL88 View Post
    1.91% including 43% is Steam Deck.

1.91 *(1-0.43) = 1.088

So, 1.088% is Linux desktop, laptop etc. An impressive achievement after 10 years of presence on Steam and a supposedly better system.
    Originally posted by highball

You sound vaccinated.
    A troll and an anti-vaxer in the same thread?

All I need now is a flat-earther and I will have internet moron bingo!

Comment

Anyone know what is going on with the Chinese gamer thing? Why does it regularly change so much from month to month? What makes Chinese gamers as a group game a lot one month and much less another?

It doesn't quite make sense to me. Is it some sort of government crackdown thing (as it often is over there)?

Comment

In real life Linux is tragically insecure (rivals the security of Windows Vista but it's still quite better), unstable and unfit.
        You live in a parallel universe because this is complete nonsense in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by avis View Post
          In real life Linux is tragically insecure (rivals the security of Windows Vista but it's still quite better), unstable and unfit.
          In your opinion, based on your subjective intuition with bias towards Microsoft and NVIDIA corporations.

Comment

I am wondering if I use Linux laptop for games and Steam Deck also, I was calculated twice or only as Deck user?

Comment

Originally posted by rmfx View Post
              The reason desktop Linux is only 1 percent is simple:
              It’s divided into way too many distros with heterogeneous ways of installing softwares, often needing way too much technical knowledge for the average joe. Especially for commercial software install where it’s way too obscure.
              There is proprietary software such as Chrome and Steam running on just about every desktop distro.

Comment

Pre installation won't solve a ton of Linux specific issues such as a penchant to break compatibility, introduce major regressions and bugs and make the system unbootable or/and unstable. Just give LKML and kernel bugzilla a visit. You could learn something.
                Have you seen Microsoft's QA in recent years? I'm not sure they have much of an edge when it comes to serious or embarrassing bugs. If anything a vendor distribution can smooth over a lot of regressions. It certainly seems to be working for Valve.

Comment

Originally posted by asoltesz View Post

You live in a parallel universe because this is complete nonsense in this one.
                  Please come back at me when you're ready to argue using facts, best industry practices and research.

Your message doesn't contain anything other than low level ridicule.

Comment

Please come back at me when you're ready to argue using facts, best industry practices and research.

Your message doesn't contain anything other than low level ridicule.
                    You have not provided any facts, evidences or researches regarding your statements about Windows being more secure in this thread, so perhaps you should dial down your hypocrite knob a bit.

I'm sure you will post some arbitrary Linux kernel bug list now which proves nothing about being less secure than Windows. Don't forget to bring in your best "argument" that you made several contributions so you are automatically correct Also ignore and block everyone, who destroys you on logic level, as you always do.

Comment

Originally posted by partcyborg View Post

A troll and an anti-vaxer in the same thread?

All I need now is a flat-earther and I will have internet moron bingo!
                      The Earth is flat because the governments and the elites of the world want to keep us in the dark about the truth.

They use fake satellites, CGI images, and brainwashing media to make us believe that we live on a spherical planet that orbits the sun. But the reality is that the Earth is a flat disc surrounded by a giant ice wall that protects us from the unknown.

The sun and the moon are just lights in the sky that move in a circular pattern above the flat Earth. The stars are also part of this illusion, and some of them are actually alien spacecrafts that monitor our activities.

The reason why the governments and the elites lie to us is because they want to control us and exploit our resources. They also want to hide the fact that there are other lands and civilizations beyond the ice wall, some of which are more advanced and powerful than ours.

They fear that if we discover the truth, we will rebel against them and join forces with the other flat Earthers.

That is why they have created a secret society called the Illuminati, which is behind all the major events and conspiracies in the world.

They also have agents and shills who infiltrate and discredit the flat Earth movement, such as NASA, the UN, and the mainstream scientists. They will stop at nothing to maintain their deception and domination.

But we, the flat Earthers, are not fooled by their lies. We have done our own research and experiments, and we have found evidence that supports the flat Earth theory. We have also exposed their agenda and their methods of manipulation.

We are the ones who know the truth, and we will not be silenced.

We are the ones who will expose the flat Earth to the world, and we will not be stopped.

We are the flat Earth revolution.

Comment

Working...
                      X