Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qaridarium
    Hydroxychloroquine+zinc+vitaminD3
    The zinc and D3 are doing all the work, in that combo. And they're certainly not a cure.

Comment

• Originally posted by lyamc View Post
      Regardless, I’ve already done the math weeks ago in regards to how many people have covid immunity. If we take the number of dead, divide by 0.01, and add the number vaccinated, the USA is over 66% immune which is within the range for covid (60-75%)
      This presumes that antibodies produced by individuals who've been infected are as effective and durable as those provoked by the vaccines, yet we know this is not the case. Both by examining their blood for antibodies and the fact that it's not uncommon to find people who've already been infected multiple times.

Originally posted by lyamc View Post
      So I’m very unconcerned in regards to antivaxxers. If they want to not wear a mask, let them.
      Well, I'm no about to fight someone to mask up for their own sake, but the problem with this approach is that they they also spread the virus! And not everyone can either get the vaccine or develops antibodies from it. So, you can't simply assume that everyone who is willing to take the vaccine would be protected from them.

Comment

• The Trueman Show #29 Dr Reiner Fuellmich

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Most will ignore this.

He instantly felt something was wrong. Thats exactly how this started for me march last year.

Swine flue was the rehearsal....

Same numbers as a flue.
        Last edited by Gps4life; 14 June 2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Conspiracy theorists are absolutely hilarious

They say that the mainstream media is lying, but that is probably not a conclusion they came to by themselves as they just fall for the next even more obvious unscientific bullshit that sells them "the truth".

They claim that vaccines are harmful and designed by big pharma or <enter villain> here to poison you, control you and completely against nature which is essentially a pony ride created perfectly for humans. And then they literally drink bleach or even put that stuff up their ass.

I have a conspiracy theory as well:
          Somewhere there is a hidden cabal or quacks and charlatans that have an internal competition about who can tell and make their followers do the dumbest shit possible. And they currently have the time of their life.

Comment

• Wow so many posts. What have I observed? Many Pro Covid Vaxers love name calling and seem to support censorship. Anti COVID Vaxers - Not the same as AntiVaxers despite repeated attempts by the pro covid vaxers don't. I have seen more evidence / posts from the ACV's go unanswered than vice versa.

I only know 2 people who have been vaccinated. One died about 8 days later (46). She used to run 20 mile marathons (Phizer). I personally know 23 people who got Covid 19. All over 60, including Diabetes, not one death, 4 were in ICU. 4 given Ivermectin - despite police raids to ban the use, 4 recovered within 1 - 2 days. I also personally know of 3 deaths which were declared as Covid deaths which weren't... 1x Friend of mine rode his motor bike into the back of a truck - Cause of death Covid. Another acquiantance shot himself in the head. COD - Covid. The other was a 65 year old sufferering with ALS and Dementia for the last 8 years - COD Covid yet NO traces found in Autopsy. Took couple weeks to fix the death certifcate. Not some friends of friends - all my inner circle. Not some rumour on the internet.

So from MY perspective IF the vaccines were SOOO safe and Covid SOOO bad why all the censorship? Why the false and deliberately inflated claims of death? They certainly aren't trying to do anyone favours by hiding information and silencing skeptics. I have never NOT taken a vaccine and am generaly pro them but I don't appreciate the aggressive and dishonest demeaner shown by many pro covid vaxers. The MSM, Facebook, Twitter, YT certainly haven't done themselves any favours. You couldn't look more suspicious if you tried. Leave the "conspiracy theory" posts up and surely people will see them for what they supposedly are, but by namecalling and censoring you create the impression you have something to hide.

Not a single one of my staff want the vaccine (despite me offerering to pay for it) and this isn't cause they are dumb it's cause the media and other parties make themselves look as trusyworthy as a fox in a henhouse.
            Last edited by dfyt; 14 June 2021, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• 349 (now) replies! That's a lot.
              I didn't want to contribute, as the level of the discussion varies a lot from "anti antivaxxers fact-checking antivaxxers statements", people advocating personal liberties over mass vaccination (I saw someone using the term collectivism, which is really funny), low level insults, and, mostly, people strongly stating their position about getting vaccinated or not.
              I don't want to look anything else than what I am, I am an Italian who saw with his own eyes the truck convoy carrying dead bodies to crematory ovens in other cities because the number of bodies was too high for the city that lost them, someone who lost a close person not from Covid, but surely from the bad situation in which hospitals were because of Covid, someone who has a relative that has worked an enormous number of hours in Covid dedicated sections of different hospitals. I don't want to judge people based on the will to be vaccinated or not. I don't want to give in to any easy way of portraying reality.
              I will say what I think.
              I think that most people that "are clever enough" not to desire to be vaccinated come from first world countries, USA and Germany mostly, but others as well (I know many people here that don't want to be vaccinated). In this case I really prefer when they kept their opinions generic, because, most of the time, they will at some point give in to some kind of misinformation, or a wrong understanding of how statistics work. I had a lot of doubts with pandemic statistics, until I spoke to someone doing the statistics for Europe. In August they made a projection for Novermber that was correct at 90% of the final count. If you don't want to get vaccinated, fine, but you are highly encouraged not to spread misinformation. Funnily enough, it's the same people calling for a "media conspiracy".
              I think that most people that think that any kind of personal liberty restriction is authoritarian and thus wrong come from first world countries.
              I think that what happend was that Linus just spoke his mind, he hasn't been forced by no-one. He just happened to see an issue that could not be taken away from the mailing list, and gave his opinion. Was it his fault that people couldn't stop talking about it in the wrong place? I don't think so.
              I am another commenter on this subject, and I cannot unsee that people with a certain kind of mindset are more prone to bash each other than to discuss seriously the state of the gnu linux project.

Comment

• Originally posted by dfyt View Post
                Wow so many posts. What have I observed? Many Pro Covid Vaxers love name calling and seem to support censorship. Anti COVID Vaxers - Not the same as AntiVaxers despite repeated attempts by the pro covid vaxers don't. I have seen more evidence / posts from the ACV's go unanswered than vice versa.
                Censorship of what?
                So from MY perspective IF the vaccines were SOOO safe and Covid SOOO bad why all the censorship? Why the false and deliberately inflated claims of death? They certainly aren't trying to do anyone favours by hiding information and silencing skeptics. I have never NOT taken a vaccine and am generaly pro them but I don't appreciate the aggressive and dishonest demeaner shown by many pro covid vaxers. The MSM, Facebook, Twitter, YT certainly haven't done themselves any favours. You couldn't look more suspicious if you tried. Leave the "conspiracy theory" posts up and surely people will see them for what they supposedly are, but by namecalling and censoring you create the impression you have something to hide.
                Y'know the world exists outside your personal bubble, right? What exactly is false here? Or do you seriously think personal anecdotes is all the "proof" you need? That's like saying "see? Climate change doesn't exist because it's snowing!".
                The pro-covid vaxers don't appreciate people spewing nonsense while actively threatening all of the progress made. I don't know about you, but most people would like it if lockdowns, mask-wearing, and travel bans would end. Every day the virus spreads is another day it has a chance to mutate and bypass the vaccine, at which point all of this progress will be in vain. And yes, the vaccines are in fact working - observe the infection rate of highly vaccinated areas and it's plummeting. Unlike the conspiracies against the Moon Landing, flat Earth, or 9/11, conspiracies around the vaccines are actually a threat global society. This isn't something we can just brush aside and think "whatever, let them believe their delusions". Antivaxxers are choosing to threaten progress because of pseudoscience and fearmongering. That is unethical.

As I've stated before, it's fine (if not recommendable) to be skeptical. I agree MSM has done a poor job at making the vaccines sound like a good idea. But there's a big difference between wondering the long-term effects, vs believing we're being microchipped or being targeted by 5G microwaves.
                Not a single one of my staff want the vaccine (despite me offerering to pay for it) and this isn't cause they are dumb it's cause the media and other parties make themselves look as trusyworthy as a fox in a henhouse.
                I'm curious what country you're from, because I'm not aware of any countries that have citizens pay for the vaccine.
                Last edited by schmidtbag; 14 June 2021, 01:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy View Post

Yes, but do they fake death cases or are they just mislabeling them? Do you not see that it is completely irrelevant how those cases got labeled if you have numbers that are completely independent from anything related to covid that show that a lot more people are dying than normally over the year, and I mean A LOT. That anomaly alone can be used to get an idea about the mortality rate of covid, no labeling of doctors required.
                  Or you could just use the actual mortality rate, which if the numbers are honest is a lot simpler to calculate than trying to extrapolate from a higher mortality rate among the general population. What's the difference between faking death cases and mislabeling them? If someone dies as a result of something, and you change the result to COVID-19, then you are faking a COVID-19 death case. Clearly they aren't faking the deaths themselves since the people are actually dying, it's just a question of what they are dying from.

Comment

• Originally posted by coder
                    In most countries, they didn't bother testing people who died of a heart attack to see if it could've been Covid-19 related, yet we know that's one of the ways the virus can kill. So, Covid-19 deaths tend to be under-counted. There are other deaths that might've been prevented, if hospitals had capacity to handle more patients and do surgeries like tumor-removal. For these reasons, the statistics to watch for are "excess deaths". However, such statistics take a while to come to light.

If you have any real doubt over whether it's a serious problem in your country or area, you need only look at the state of you hospitals to see the kind of impact it's having. And again, if the hospitals are full of Covid-19 patients, you'd better hope you don't have any other need for medical care!
                    Hospitals in the US have been empty because a lot of the usual elective procedures and non-essential care were postponed to make room for virus cases. Nurses have the time to make TikTok videos instead. At least that is what I hear from people working in hospitals. Of course it may be different in other countries or states, I'm just talking about where I am in the US.

Originally posted by coder
                    An important detail of that story is that it applies only to patients on Medicaid. Also, it's dated April 24, 2020. That's only a couple months after Covid-19 really hit the USA, when there was still a lot of confusion and panic.

It's dangerous to latch onto a single such detail, in order to support a broad claim about death rate reporting.
                    Not really dangerous since most of the people who are dying or at risk are the elderly, and it covers millions of people (far more than the numbers of even reported deaths).

See, it's tricky to armchair quarterback this stuff. It sounds to me like it's too early to settle on that drug as the cure.
                    You could say the same of the vaccines, which do not stop you from catching or transmitting the virus, and are far less adequately tested.

Statements like that make me wonder where you're getting your information and how you prioritize factual accuracy vs. ideological consistency. We already know hydrocortisone is a safer, cheaper, and more effective immunosuppressive agent. And that's what they actually gave Trump, not hydroxychloroquine.
                    No idea why you are latching on to that particular drug, or talking about Trump. My point is about drugs that the media demonized. Did they even mention hydrocortisone?

There's a fairly well-established pattern, by now, that when the weather is nice, cases tend to drop. It's mostly indoors where the spread tends to happen
                    That's because the best cure is not any drug, but your own natural immune system, provided you can get enough vitamin D.

Vaccines are just a way to pre-train your natural immune system.

Not everyone has a good immune system, sometimes for reasons outside their control. Those people have difficulty fighting the virus, if they get it, and vaccines tend not to work on them, either. That's one reason we need herd immunity.
                    Yeah which is why keeping people indoors was actually a mistake. You should keep the at-risk people in safety while the younger and stronger members of society continue to interact and develop immunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
                      Many of my clients are private hospitals and a couple of their best doctors / professors (some global experts) have had YT silence their objective videos. Of course you would ask "what" - it's gone cause it was censored. Now I have absolutely NO DOUBT that these doctors and experts in their fields know more than any of us here on Phoronix about viruses, pandemics or even vaccines.

They also would most certainly not match this description
                      Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
                      "The pro-covid vaxers don't appreciate people spewing nonsense"
                      Therefore your comment is a great attempt at ignorant mockery, much like mentioning flat Earthers and moon landing deniers. How about we just stick to actual arguments being presented.

I literally just looked up one of the videos I wanted to share from one of my clients "This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service." This was after he was interviewed on radio. He even welcomed other experts to question his findings. Amazing how they are the ones welcoming criticism and objectivity.

I don't know about you, but most people would like it if lockdowns, mask-wearing, and travel bans would end.
                      Agreed. Low risk people aren't being NOBLE by staying at home they are being wreckless and ruining the economy.

pseudoscience and fearmongering. That is unethical.
                      Again I agree, pseudoscience from media and phoronix experts. "fearmongering" from governments and media trying to sell click bait. "That is unethical." Agreed.

vs believing we're being microchipped or being targeted by 5G microwaves.
                      I must have missed this in this thread can you recall who posted it?

I'm not aware of any countries that have citizens pay for the vaccine.
                      Someone always pays, no free breakfast. The cost in some cases is absorbed by private medical schemes / medicaid. Cash wise, I have been quoted between 5-30$ per shot depending on which vaccine I want. My staff are in multiple countries, some not 1st world.

Again I don't want to fight at all, I just find it very disconcerting that the people I am talking about being censored are anything but arm chair experts who believe all the wacky conspiracies you mentioned. By insinuating they believe that or are that calibre of person is not dissimilar to why the MSM has lost so much credibility.
                      Last edited by dfyt; 14 June 2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X