Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sdack View Post
    If you cannot laugh and find nothing funny anymore then chances are you are depressed and the pandemic got to you. Laughing is medicine and laughing at fools for being foolish is not a "mental condition". You want to check yourself and might want to get some help for yourself.
    So you are all set then, you can spend your life looking at a blank wall and laughing about it.

    I didn't say anything about not being able to laugh at or not finding anything funny, just that a dangerous and deadly pandemic isn't. But way to sneak in an insinuation that I might be depressed to project your mental illness onto someone else for the sake of your oblivion, making you the most obvious case of mental issues I've seen in a while. You are literally by the book.

    Life is more than just sitting in the basement and being afraid of the world.
    Spoken like a true basement dweller. Project much? That's 3 hits in that one post...
    Last edited by ddriver; 12 June 2021, 08:41 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ddriver View Post
      So you are all set then, you can spend your life looking at a blank wall and laughing about it.
      Who here is projecting? I did not bring it in. I am just laughing at ignorant people. Are you saying you are a blank wall? I can laugh about this, too! I just laugh more the more you fight me. Can you even say what bothers you more? Is it the virus, the vaccines or people laughing at you?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sdack View Post
        Who here is projecting? I did not bring it in. I am just laughing at ignorant people. Are you saying you are a blank wall? I can laugh about this, too! I just laugh more the more you fight me. Can you even say what bothers you more? Is it the virus, the vaccines or people laughing at you?
        Yep, after pointing out your projecting, you immediately resort to parrot that same thing right back at me. Wow, such sheer potent genius...

        It is a practical miracle - every next data sample from you drags your apparent intellectual level lower when one doesn't even believe it to be possible. You might want to check yourself whether you may be infinitely dumb. And yes, yes, your next step would be to cry about me being rude, and claiming how I am only being offensive it because I got nothing better. Just to save you the effort... I shed single tear for you now

        You definitely sound like someone whose sad excuse of ever so eloquently argumented opinion should be taken at hearth. I better better by behavior by embracing your profound wisdom as sole guide for my future path.

        Sorry to break it to you, but you are basically laughing at how dumb you are, which as I said - not funny, but a very serious mental illness.

        I wish you good luck getting better.

        Comment


        • I am just leaving it here:

          https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-nds060721.php

          So apparently almighty "god" linus torvalds told people that it is impossible to change your DNA through RNA, well, that aged well...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
            I am just leaving it here:

            https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-nds060721.php

            So apparently almighty "god" linus torvalds told people that it is impossible to change your DNA through RNA, well, that aged well...
            Wow you anti-vaxxers are relentlessly ignorant. You'll take just about anything out of context so long as it suits your way of thinking.
            In the rare chance this can occur, nothing suggests this will happen from a vaccine. And even if it does, then what? Where's the known problem?
            Linus never even said "DNA", so, that sure is doing wonders for your credibility.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TemplarGR View Post
              I am just leaving it here:

              https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_relea...-nds060721.php

              So apparently almighty "god" linus torvalds told people that it is impossible to change your DNA through RNA, well, that aged well...
              It appears you do not understand the mechanisms used by mRNA vaccines. You do realize that mRNA vaccines do not use the same bases as your DNA, right? The uracil mRNA base is replaced with another base that is not naturally available in humans. And in any event, you also do realize that a live covid-19 infection will get a lot more viral RNA into your cells than any vaccine? You should be a lot more scared of a viral infection changing your DNA than of any mRNA vaccine. And if you still do not trust mRNA vaccines, you can use a viral vector vaccine, such as J&J or AZ, and there are even more vaccine types on their way.

              In any case I leave this here for your own edification about how mRNA vaccines work. https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/re...fizer-vaccine/
              Last edited by Med_; 12 June 2021, 09:54 AM. Reason: typo

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ZeroPointEnergy View Post

                Thanks Darwin!
                That’s not how that works. If most people have been vaccinated then natural selection isn’t a factor.

                Originally posted by TemplarGR

                So apparently almighty "god" linus torvalds told people that it is impossible to change your DNA through RNA, well, that aged well
                Why do you care? Let’s say the virus changes your DNA, and the vaccine changes your DNA.

                From what we know about the virus, it appears to be made in a lab so what’s the difference if both are made in a lab and both change your DNA?

                In case you were unaware, most of the DNA you have right now is a result of millions of years of viruses.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ddriver View Post
                  Sorry to break it to you, but you are basically laughing at how dumb you are, which as I said - not funny, but a very serious mental illness.
                  What is it called your very serious mental disorder? Does it have a name yet?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sdack View Post
                    What is it called your very serious mental disorder? Does it have a name yet?
                    I expected it to be clear from the context, then forgot that to the victims of its ravages, that might not be the case, apologies for which.

                    Yes, it does have a name, and that name is "idiocy". It is quite often severely crippling, sometimes even deadly.

                    Or if you mind the term, you can also call it severe mental deficiency.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by lyamc View Post
                      Why do you care? Let’s say the virus changes your DNA, and the vaccine changes your DNA.

                      From what we know about the virus, it appears to be made in a lab so what’s the difference if both are made in a lab and both change your DNA?

                      In case you were unaware, most of the DNA you have right now is a result of millions of years of viruses.
                      The difference is you limit the harmful stressors by 50%.

                      Yes, millions of years of viruses, not million years of vaccines.

                      Don't tell me you are one of those "we know better than nature" people... because such statements can only possibly prove how little one truly knows.

                      Even if it is a lab made virus, I'd rather trust my immune system to handle it, rather than embrace the cure offered by those that infected me. It kinda seems like choosing to play into their game even after becoming aware of it.

                      What difference does it make really, you might as well take a huge shortcut and sell your organs in their favor and be done with it.


                      Last edited by ddriver; 12 June 2021, 10:19 AM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X