No announcement yet.

AMD's Longtime Open-Source Linux Graphics Driver Advocate Retires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your efforts to improve communication and set us straight over the years. It was quite a wild ride and enjoy your retirement!

Comment

Good for him, not many people get to work for the same company for 25+ years.

He's at 13,115 posts on the Phoronix Forums as of writing. He's the third most prolific commenter in the forums.
      I assume number one would be Michael, who's number two?

Comment

Thanks for your efforts and have a retirement where you get to do as exciting things, but at your own pace!

Comment

Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
          Good for him, not many people get to work for the same company for 25+ years.

I assume number one would be Michael, who's number two?
          [Phoronix news posting bot to the forums], starshipeleven, Michael (me) & then Bridgman
          Michael Larabel
          https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Congratulations to Bridgman for a well deserved retirement

Comment

Hah, i've talked to that guy before, didn't know he was a bigshot, a great man that's done a great job.

Thanks for your work Bridgman!!

Comment

Thank you! It was nice to see him here around and picking up some user feedback.

it will be difficult for AMD to find sucessor.

Have a good retirement

Comment

Yeah, but about 10,000 of those posts were responses to Qaridium(sp?) trolling.

Comment

While my current system may be Ryzen+GeForce for CUDA reasons, I am also very thankful for your efforts. Best wishes.

Comment

Thank you bridgman for all the efforts. My last 2 devices and this now are amd only and you guys did an amazing job.

Much loves from Brazil 🇧🇷

Comment

Working...
                      X