Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla Has A New CEO To Focus On The Future

Phoronix: Mozilla Has A New CEO To Focus On The Future

Mitchell Baker announced today she is stepping down as CEO of Mozilla Corporation but will retain the position of Mozilla Corporation Executive Chairwoman...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

She currently serves as CEO of Willow Innovations, Inc, a wearable smart breast pump company.
    Really? It's not even close to April Fool's.

Edit: To those hoping her sales skills will come in handy, here are some numbers for Willow Inc:

Last edited by bug77; 08 February 2024, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
      she is stepping down as CEO of Mozilla Corporation but will retain the position of Mozilla Corporation Executive Chairwoman...
      And keep her old payment?

I hope this last project "MonitorPlus" was an old idea from the old CEO otherwise the new one would be just another face.

She currently serves as CEO of Willow Innovations, Inc, a wearable smart breast pump company.
      Ah shit here we go again. But wait, if she can sell useless devices to much too rich woman, maybe she can get Firefox to the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by Anux View Post
        And keep her old payment?

I hope this last project "MonitorPlus" was an old idea from the old CEO otherwise the new one would be just another face.

Ah shit here we go again. But wait, if she can sell useless devices to much too rich woman, maybe she can get Firefox to the masses.
        At least we can rest assured, she most likely can't do a worse job than her predecessor...

Comment

Look what you did Michael, this happened because of your previous article about Mozilla with its provoking headline 😤😤

(I have no opinion about Mozilla folks, I just use the browser)

Comment

Some NHL teams don't have captain when there is no proper money coming or no techs for use. GNOME GJS shit is first to go but GNOME architects 🏆 might think otherwise 🥉...

Comment

I wonder if the world could need a smart butt scratcher? You might find that absurd now, but wait till the next super itchy spider bite.

Comment

I stopped donating ever since I found out that she's putting all those money into her pocket and firing real working guys.

Comment

Great. Now bring back the Servo team to Mozilla and finally start making Firefox more performant so that it'll at least be somewhat competitive to Chromium's performance. Only then I'll consider using Firefox again.

Comment

Originally posted by Artim View Post

At least we can rest assured, she most likely can't do a worse job than her predecessor...
                    Her: Hold my free-trade, cruelty-free, organic chardonnay!

Comment

Working...
                    X