No announcement yet.

Linux Kernel Networking Driver Development Impacted By Russian Sanctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War always violates the sense of security and is a horrible, painful tradegy that should be avoided when possible in the first place. It is perfectly understadable however that there must be right to defend themselves when being under attack or be able to seek for help when process of killing your people is happening. Otherwise unscrupulous aggressor would win and make war profitable and without consequences, and that would make peaceful state undefendable.

There is always room for forgiveness from perspective of time as next generations have nothing to do with decisions their parents or grandparents made. It ends as part of history which should be lesson not to do the same in the future. It should end like that for current Russians, whenever it will be peaceful country in its current borders or divided when free nations arise. That would be another pain having to forgive your aggressor when your aggressor doesn't change its mind. So while it occurs noone should expect forgiving sth like kidnapping innocent children from Ukraine to Russia which happens currently.
    Last edited by ququk; 18 March 2023, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• nope.
      Last edited by tuxd3v; 31 July 2023, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• My suggestion is not to spread misinformation. You act like Ukraine invaded Russia which is false.

Comment

• nope.
          Last edited by tuxd3v; 31 July 2023, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Ukrainian children do not belong to Russia. Was "kidnapping" too emotional? Maybe. But it doesn't change that this situation shouldn't happen.

There is sth i dont't tolerate at all. I don't tolerate arrogance, exploitation, cinism, and nihilsm. Over 140M of Russian deserve to do better. But the system you are fan of ensleve and try to corrupt everyone and beneficial is only elite who things it will be forever like that and will laugh in your face. It's full of these in people who claim to have right to represent Russians after unfair elections, they don't represent the People.

Current Russian authorities protect their own interest: politicians, army, FSB, etc. but not the Russian people.

Propagandists exploit centrists who look for truth in the middle. When sb covers bad crimes, the truth should be seek somewhere else. Starting wars and seeking for excuses is an example.

You might be victim of this. I'm not accusing you of anything.
            Last edited by ququk; 18 March 2023, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wangling View Post
              I know that most of you were originally Europeans, but as a descendant of war traffickers and actual beneficiaries of war crimes, do you want to blame those Europeans who have never even set foot on this land in turn?

"My ancestors killed almost all the Native Americans and established the United States, but let's give the title of war crimes to those Europeans who didn't want to kill the Native Americans back then."

That's ridiculous!​
              Of course it is? It's the europeans, not just the British (same happened with the Spanish in Latin America), and I'm not even US citizen. But note that it's the historic europeans, which means nothing for the present day, whether you like it or not.

Why stop there? Go back to the Roman empire and persecute them and their descendants for war crimes? (which is basically the whole world)

Grow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anux View Post
                Very sad, that we have fallen this far. Politics should be keept out of free software. If we apply this consequently, all american contributors would long be blocked and many others too. Enough that there wouldn't be any noticable contribution.
                What's wrong with all those witch burning assholes? What do they think they could achieve with this, asside from hurting the free software movement?
                Load of BS. America is not trying to wipe its neighbour out, using war crimes listed in Geneva Conventions as a "checklist what we should do?'

Comment

• nope.
                  Last edited by tuxd3v; 31 July 2023, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Ukrainians kill everyone, and Russians only defend. You insist to tell this story again.

Russian Sovereignty should not be excuse to eliminate opposition which should be part of Russian nation. Change should be possible, and sometimes change back again and maybe even new political party as result of debates.

And one person Boris Yeltsin, drunk president, is not actually great example of how it should work. You know that small sample size is huge issue with one example and you should feel the argument is an excuse.

I don't think anyone would let "suck blood of Russians" when change will happen. I'm pretty sure there are people aware what was wrong with transformation. And even if not after few changes of governments and maybe even parties it will stabilize, as next governments will be aware what happened earlier. It is impossible however when you eliminate people that can bring new ideas because they are threat to status quo in which few exploit everyone else. Russians in fair elections should be able to decide what to do with its country sovereignly.
                    Last edited by ququk; 18 March 2023, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
                      They are Russian children's..Ukraine already killed their parents and you want them to do what to those Russians?
                      Of course, Russia needs to protect them!
                      I would really like to know what you and Putin are smoking.

If you are going to say hilariously crazy stuff, stuck to illuminat lizard men, at least that's more entertaining and could make a good B grade sci fi.

Comment

Working...
                      X