Linux Kernel Networking Driver Development Impacted By Russian Sanctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ququk View Post
    Actually not Russians are inhuman, their "government" chosen in faked election is inhuman and puts their citizens in situation with no choice, try do demoralize them.

Donbass "gouverment" same also was not chosen in fair election. You can't put Russian "little green men" inside another country and claim everything is OK because you outsmart everyone.​
    government can't do anything. every war crime is committed by some russian pigdog.
    Last edited by pal666; 19 March 2023, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
      What?
      Don't distort facts please.
      Western Ukraine sent its army to kill the civilians of donbass, in 2014, its a fact!
      Ukraine has being in a Civil war since then, and Russia only entered the conflict in 2022, just to end it!
      By International Law the people of donbass has the right to self-determination!

Why are you saying that was Russia who created the conflict?You know very well that is not true!
      are you russian pigdog or just random brainwashed imbecile? there are zero facts in your bullshit.
      there's no "western ukraine". ukraine is single. division of ukraine into parts is invention of russian fascist propaganda.
      russian fascists sent their army to kill the ukrainian civillans of donbass in 2014 to switch world's attention from criminal annexation of crimea.
      there were no civil war in ukraine, it's russian war started in 2014. russians have medal for occupation of crimea which states war started 20.02.2014 https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C_%C2%AB%D0%97% D0%B0_%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%89%D 0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_%D0%9A%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%BC%D0 %B0%C2%BB#/media/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB:Medal_For_the_Return_of_C rimea_revers.png
      by international law you are imbecile and your fuhrer has arrest warrant issued by international criminal court and will be arrested for war crimes in every one of more than hundred countries who are parties to the rome statute.
      and why you are imbecile:
      1) you are obviously russian so that already gives you high score
      2) there's no "people of donbass". donbass is populated mostly by ukrainians with some russians and other people. "people of donbass" exist only on russian tv.
      3) majority of donbass population is ukrainians and they already self-determined
      4) russian minority does not have any right for self-determination because russians already have self-determined russian state, they can go and live there
      5) "According to the Helsinki Final Act of 1975, the UN, ICJ and international law experts, there is no contradiction between the principles of self-determination and territorial integrity, with the latter taking precedence.​" you signed it.

and, most importantly, russians living in donbass never had any need to self-determine, they lived happy lives until russian fassicts attacked and killed most of them. and they continue killing them every day by shelling kindergartens, schools, hospitals and apartment buildings

we are saying that russia created the conflict because russia created the conflict on 20.02.2014 by invading ukraine as russia proudly said on its medal for occupation of crimea. it was russia who shelled donbass, it was russian army who attacked ukrainian law enforcement forces since 2014 while russian tv was calling tank and mrls units "mine workers". it was russian army who committed endless war crimes since 2014 including shooting down mh17.
      what you are saying is crazy bullshit from russian tv which no sane person could believe. you are justifying war crimes and that's also a crime and you will be punished. but probably you will still be saying stupid thing like "earth is flat, i did nothing wrong, why are you punishing me"
      Last edited by pal666; 19 March 2023, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Sorry its pure propaganda.
        And its easily debunked..
        only russian pigdog can debunk facts with propaganda
        Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
        ​What is the objective?To dehumanize the Russians!
        objective is to make russians pay for their crimes including the crime of dehumanizing ukrainians. here is a bit of education from un security council four days ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBz9EeLeQ8w
        also nobody does more to dehumanize russians than russians themselves

https://www.reddit.com/r/tjournal_refugees/comments/11viddg/%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%B7_%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B2% D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B9_%D 1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0%B8_%D0%BD%D0%B8_%D 0%B4%D0%BD%D1%8F_%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7_%D0%BD%D0%BE%D 0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D0%B4%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%B2/
        ​Do you still think that Russia made a bad decision to take those children's out of a war zone to Artek??
        why should we disagree with international criminal court who issued arrest warrant? why every russian pigdog thinks he knows international laws better than any real court?
        ​​In my opinion they are fare better in this camps.
        court is not interested in opinion of indictee
        ​​​Does Russia committed a "war crime" for, taking them out of a war zone, and send this children's to this camps?
        russia committed two war crimes here: first it created war zone around children and then it kidnapped children and started converting them to russian pigdogs. i wonder how many of them are already spent as cannon fodder in attacking ukraine.
        ​​​​I don't think so...
        who cares what russian pigdog thinks? sanctions only make you stronger as your fuhrer said, so stop crying and keep hailing him
        Last edited by pal666; 20 March 2023, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pal666 View Post
          government can't do anything. every war crime is committed by some russian pigdog.
          "Gouvernment" is highly unprecise description, in this case I mean the whole establishment, also FSB etc, that takes profit from the situation of expoliting everyone else. And when you program your citizens to act inhuman, you are fully responsible for such actions.
          That doesn't mean everyone else is not responsible for their actions too. For crimes, for covering it up.

Russians don't have alternative. I believe they should have. It's not like you're born Russian to be pure evil. In such a population there must be a lot of people who would vote for sb sane. They see their media and see no hope, and this should change.​

Comment

• Originally posted by pal666 View Post
            moron, everyone doesn't use baikal
            I use it. I’m also Ukrainian. See? This move just hurts the poor Ukrainians!

Comment

• nope.
              Last edited by tuxd3v; 31 July 2023, 10:52 AM.

Comment

"Gouvernment" is highly unprecise description, in this case I mean the whole establishment, also FSB etc, that takes profit from the situation of expoliting everyone else. And when you program your citizens to act inhuman, you are fully responsible for such actions.
                That doesn't mean everyone else is not responsible for their actions too. For crimes, for covering it up.

Russians don't have alternative. I believe they should have. It's not like you're born Russian to be pure evil. In such a population there must be a lot of people who would vote for sb sane. They see their media and see no hope, and this should change.​
                You need to start to respect any populations, in this particular case the Russians.
                What you are asking is that, Russians need to change, accordingly with your own desires...that is Insane!

That will never happen, they feel no need to change, they are proud of their country and history, they think you are the one wrong.

A sane world can only exist, when everybody respects everybody.
                We are all different, we think all different, and we need to find common grounds, so that we can develop relations between us.

For you to understand them, you need to listen to their own preoccupations, you need to learn their history, to have a picture of what is their position and why.

I can give you the case of Italy, they have different cultural groups, and so they even have micro-states inside Italy!
                You know why?
                Because they are not the same, but they decided to coexist in peace and respect each other.
                Their International rights are the same for everyone of them!

Every Population on earth, has the same International rights, and its not up to you to decide the ones that get the benefit of it, and the ones that don't get the benefit of it.
                We should ALL get the benefit of it.

Comment

people are born to not be able to survive without external help. they are educated for everything above that. russians have no elections. it's land of slaves ruled by terrorist gang since 1917. nevertheless, people are responsible for actions of their government, even according to russian constitution

Comment

• Originally posted by cooperate View Post
                    I use it. I’m also Ukrainian. See? This move just hurts the poor Ukrainians!
                    you are not everyone. being ukrainian isn't equal to doing right thing. ukraine has jails and some ukrainians are spending their lives there. see?
                    and btw claiming to be ukrainian on internet doesn't make you ukrainian. some people claim they are napoleon

Comment

Just for the record, I am not Russian or Ukrainian,
                      But I do live in EU, and I know the dictatorship that goes here.
                      lol, so you were debilitated just by russian tv in eu? btw, you can live in eu and still be russian culturally.
                      Nobody needs to tell me how the things are in Ukraine, because I recognize the facts, I learned a lot of the history of its population, and chain of events since 2014..
                      International Law needs to be applied to this case.
                      you learned both our history and international law from russian tv? international law already convicted some russans for war crimes in ukraine and will convict much more, including their fuhrer.
                      I understand Why EU/US/UK is trying to deny the right to self-determination to the people of donbass...
                      you understand a bit less than nothing. i've already explained to you that there's no "people of donbass". there are "inhabitants of temporarily occupied parts of ukraine" but they are not a nation, they are just people captured by russian fascists. they have the right to be freed from invaders and they that's what will happen. if you keep insisting that some imaginary nations have right to self-determine via war crimes, somebody can self-determine to put you out of misery
                      but that will not change the reality on the ground.
                      you are confusing reality on the ground with reality on russian tv. that changes very quickly, just check how their stated official claims for reasons for starting this war changed with time. on the ground russia is losing this war and i hear your cries
                      Sooner or later, that people will finally be free and safe!
                      they will. russian invaders will be killed and survived russians will pay reparations for all harm they caused
                      I which for it to be sooner than later, but the gestapo has being busy..so probably will take more time.
                      i can't parse it
                      What appears to me, is that China is gaining a huge place in world afairs..as a country that strives for peace, and for a more just world.
                      without chinese approval putin wouldn't start this war, i.e. china shares responsibility for it. i'm sure they already regret they believed in quick successful war.
                      I hope they succeed, because the current dictatorship is almost unbearable.
                      there's no hope for you to post something meaningful. you are imbecile who admires two largest dictatorships on a planet and complains about dictatorship in democracies
                      ​We need democracy, not the fake one that we have, but real one!
                      We need to do profound changes in our societies, and reject nazism forever.
                      We where supposed to do it, after WWII, but its clear that nazism is still strong,and rising..
                      i wonder what country is home for imbecile who accuses ukraine of nazism when ukrainian elected president is jew?

Comment

Working...
                      X