X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So once the Polaris comes out it will have OGL 4.3 or maybe already 4.5
    Time to start saving up

Comment

Will the work on compute shaders also help OpenCL in any way?

Comment

Mesa OpenGL 4.3 is also complete. And there's only one item left for 4.4. Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Imroy View Post
          Will the work on compute shaders also help OpenCL in any way?
          I don't think so, it's rather the reverse - the compute shader support was easy to add because they already did all the hard work when getting OpenCL running.

Comment

I need a laptop for work. If there were only a healthy market for AMD laptops!
            Now i need to take an intel based solution and dump around with opengl 3.3 ..

Comment

Time for some one to add OpenGL 2015 to GL3.txt

Comment

Originally posted by AJenbo View Post
                yeah. and what about openglES 3.0? Is that done for all already?
                and intel vulkan would be nice to have too if it is merged to mesa. however gl3.txt should be renamed to graphics-api.txt or so...

Comment

Now we have all for opengl 4.3 and Alien: Isolation
                  http://gearsongallium.com - openSUSE base livecd with lates opensource video drivers with gallium-nine supportRadeon hd 7790intel i5 3330openSUSE Factory

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomme View Post

yeah. and what about openglES 3.0? Is that done for all already?
                    and intel vulkan would be nice to have too if it is merged to mesa. however gl3.txt should be renamed to graphics-api.txt or so...
                    I think Mesa was the first implementation to support GLES 3.0, ie. right after the spec was released.

Comment

Originally posted by AJenbo View Post
                      As far as I can tell that adds 13 extensions, right? What about the Android Extension Pack? Where they in addition to OpenGL ES 3.2 or included in ES 3.2?

Comment

Working...
                      X