Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gradinaruvasile
    replied
    Try the 13.1 driver, it was released just now.

Leave a comment:

• mannerov
    replied
    It is an hd 7730m

I made a post here:http://devgurus.amd.com/thread/160250

Leave a comment:

• gradinaruvasile
    replied
    Originally posted by mannerov View Post
    I've tried to install 12.12, but it said my graphic card was not supported.
    I then tried 12.11beta, it installs but has a powerxpress warning and it doesn't work at all! I had to delete xorg.conf with a ubuntu usb to allow my computer to boot again.
    It seems my graphic card is not supported yet by the catalyst driver.
    What card is that?

Leave a comment:

• mannerov
    replied
    I've tried to install 12.12, but it said my graphic card was not supported.
    I then tried 12.11beta, it installs but has a powerxpress warning and it doesn't work at all! I had to delete xorg.conf with a ubuntu usb to allow my computer to boot again.
    It seems my graphic card is not supported yet by the catalyst driver.

Leave a comment:

• gradinaruvasile
    replied
    I mean, when I put the type my graphic card on their website, they are not telling me that I can install 12.12.
    They only say 12.10 and 12.11 beta.
    The driver can be downloaded from the "embedded" area. This is the latest fglrx version driver, they have firegl drivers too that differ from the "standard" cards drivers. These drivers support tons of cards under Linux (windoze is another story).
    I use it with my A8-5500/7650D with no issues.

Leave a comment:

• mannerov
    replied
    I mean, when I put the type my graphic card on their website, they are not telling me that I can install 12.12.
    They only say 12.10 and 12.11 beta.
    Last edited by mannerov; 14 January 2013, 05:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bridgman
    replied
    Legacy would imply support for HD 2xxx - HD 4xxx or older... don't think these drivers go back that far.

Leave a comment:

• mannerov
    replied
    It's surprising then that AMD didn't put these drivers in the legacy folder.

If they are the better ones, I will take 12.12.

Leave a comment:

• gradinaruvasile
    replied
    Can we use this driver for an hd7730m card?
    It is an "embedded driver", then it should not be for desktop/mobile cards, but above I see some comments of people using this driver...

If I want a stable driver for my new laptop that has an intel cpu and an hd7730m card, should I take catalyst 12.10, 12.11 beta or 12.12 ?
    Drivers support many GPUs. I for example have an A8-5500 APU with its onboard AMD Radeon HD 7560D and all the above drivers work with it.

Leave a comment:

• mannerov
    replied
    Can we use this driver for an hd7730m card?
    It is an "embedded driver", then it should not be for desktop/mobile cards, but above I see some comments of people using this driver...

If I want a stable driver for my new laptop that has an intel cpu and an hd7730m card, should I take catalyst 12.10, 12.11 beta or 12.12 ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X