Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mark Rose View Post
    Would be nice if firearm updates get done through fwupd
    With the exception of energy weapons, I'm kinda hoping that firearms never need firmware updates
    Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by bridgman View Post

With the exception of energy weapons, I'm kinda hoping that firearms never need firmware updates
      Hahaha. Thank my phone for that.

Comment

Originally posted by RejectModernity View Post

Either make is vendor-agnostic in Qt/GTK or fuck off. I don't need 3 gigabytes of electron blob collecting my private info. Windows GPU GUIs are a fucking shitfest.
        I would be ok if it was written in Flutter as well and while I wouldn't usually express it exactly like you did, I can't say I disagree.

Comment

So we have a number of people (including myself) who don't understand what, exactly, the control panels are needed for, and several others mocking our ignorance while taking no effort to enlighten us.

Ok then.

The only options I can think of that I've ever needed to tweak are preferences for when to use iGPU vs dGPU, and overriding those preferences per-app. This seems like something that belongs in the DE settings pane, not a standalone application, because it's a pretty generic setting that applies across vendors.

Comment

Working...
          X