Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDE Slimbook V Announced: The First KDE Plasma 6 Laptop With AMD Ryzen 7 7840HS CPU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estranged1906 View Post
    Excellent little laptop. We now have Framework*, Slimbook, Tuxedo, System76 and a bunch of other Linux-focused laptop makers, the future is bright.

*I know they're not really a Linux-first vendor, but they do officially support it and test all their models with Linux
    Framework might not be a "Linux-first vendor" - But they have much better documentation & info for a "Linux-Second vendor"
    I really hope Framework puts some work into battery life on Linux. Windows right now has better battery life on the Framework laptops I have looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by Estranged1906 View Post
      Excellent little laptop. We now have Framework*, Slimbook, Tuxedo, System76 and a bunch of other Linux-focused laptop makers, the future is bright.

*I know they're not really a Linux-first vendor, but they do officially support it and test all their models with Linux
      I have only purchased hardware from Framework but it is great to see there are other linux focused OEMs out there for us Linux nerds.
      There are dozens of us!!!

Comment

Working...
      X