Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official: Valve Releasing Steam, Source Engine For Linux!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
    It shows because I never claimed anything...
    No idea what you are smoking but it has to be damn good! (with other words I have no fucking clue where you are going with this one here).

Comment

• I have no clue what anyone is talking about here! Get back to arguing over whether Steam/Source is actually coming to Linux any time soon.

Comment

• We have to pass the time until it is official :P

Comment

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
          Greed breeds wars which breeds innovation.
          Greed breeds wars which breed genocide.

Most of the great thinkers and inventors are pacifists and humanists.

Comment

• Originally posted by pingufunkybeat View Post
            We have to pass the time until it is official :P
            We might be here for a while then...

Comment

Most of the great thinkers and inventors are pacifists and humanists.
              Lol that's funny. Most of the "great thinkers" were given their freedom to do what ever they want by the state in return for sharing those ideas and innovations with the state to better their foothold.

Comment

• In fact I would gander that you would be hard pressed to find one item in your house that was not a byproduct of wartime needed inventions.

Comment

Lol that's funny. Most of the "great thinkers" were given their freedom to do what ever they want by the state in return for sharing those ideas and innovations with the state to better their foothold.
                  They were pacifists and humanists working for the betterment of humanity, and now you make it into some great achievement that the state didn't tar and feather them and feed them to the dogs.

Well, I'm deeply convinced by your argumentation.

Comment

They were pacifists and humanists working for the betterment of humanity, and now you make it into some great achievement that the state didn't tar and feather them and feed them to the dogs.

Well, I'm deeply convinced by your argumentation.
                    I make them out for nothing more then what they truly were.

Comment

In fact I would gander that you would be hard pressed to find one item in your house that was not a byproduct of wartime needed inventions.
                      And I would gander that you would interpret a wartime weapon into Mother Theresa.

"Feeding the poor creates better soldiers! The military let her treat lepers because of research into biological weapons".

Your judgment is clouded by your views. Look up some quotes about Einstein and the military, or any other important scientist anyway. Einstein did his best work in his spare time, BTW.

Comment

Working...
                      X