Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been looking this kind of game in windows to find it in Linux is beyond my wildest imagination and better yet it's similar to DOTA makes me want to shout on rooftops. .

Comment

• I would like to have a code for the beta too. ETQW is the only game I played the last month, some strategy again would be fine .

Comment

• I'd like to have a beta key because I use Linux and I support having more games for it.

Comment

• I would like a beta key to play this game. I am not much of a gamer, but I recognize the importance of using Linux as a gaming platform. So I will do what I can to help. Recently I purchased the Penumbra collection which has actually turned out to be a really decent game.

Comment

• This game sounds like fun and that it is native to Linux is amazing. I am on holidays and it is currently raining so I would love a beta key to try this game out. :-) Thanks!

Kevin

Comment

• More keys sent out... Keep the requests coming. There is no 400 beta count limit or anything, can still get hundreds (or thousands?) more people on the list to test the Linux version.
              Michael Larabel
              https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• I would like a key too. Thanks you!

Comment

• That's good! Games on linux really can change the odds! People registrate on the forums for the first time just to ask for keys! Almost 400 requests in one day!

Speaking of which, I'd really like a key, thank you!

More keys sent out... Keep the requests coming. There is no 400 beta count limit or anything, can still get hundreds (or thousands?) more people on the list to test the Linux version.
                  This is going much better than expected, eh?

Comment

• Could I have a key as well please. I love playing games, but since wiping windoze off my pc over 3 years ago, haven't really found much worth playing. Things are starting to change me thinks!

Freddo

Comment

• I'm pretty jazzed about this... I used to play dota with my roommate. If this stacks up well to that, we may have a pretty grand game on our hands... especially with the linux support.

Comment

Working...
                      X