Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I request a Key.

I love gaming and my machines at home have been pure Linux since 1998. The limited gaming experience within Linux is frustrating at times. anything I can do to promote the use of Linux can only help.

Rgds Ken

Comment

• I'd like to receive a beta key please.

I'm excited that S2 keeps releasing its games as multi-platform, and the native 64-bit binaries are amazing news. And a bit of a slap in most other companies' faces. I was a bit disappointed that Demigod is Windows-only but this one should fix the issue

Happy times ahead for us non-Windows-junkies, considering S2's games, World of Goo, the upcoming Overgrowth game, 0 AD, and maybe more that I'm missing at the moment.

I'm running 32-bit Zenwalk and 64-bit Ubuntu Studio and I'd like to test Heroes of Newerth.

By the way, I bought UT 3 and I'm still waiting for the promised Linux native client

Comment

• Beta Key

Hello, I also request beta key.

I wanna play another linux native game, not only Quake Wars (which I love )

Comment

• Well Shoot!

I want to join in the Beta fun too please. Please send me a beta key as well.

I have 2 systems I can beta with which have Fedora 11 and Archlinux at the moment.

Comment

• I also request a beta key, it would be nice to play something new on linux.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoronix View Post
              Phoronix: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

S2 Games may not be as well known as id Software or Epic Games, but what distinguishes them from most of the other game companies is that they actually support Linux. With S2 Games' Savage 2, for example they provide a Linux-native game client...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzM5Nw
              Hi, could I get a key as well?

I'd be interested to see how this goes on my laptop.

Comment

• I would like to request a key as well, played savage 2 the other day and it was great!

Comment

• Nothing like waking up to dozens of beta key requests... Anyways, check your PM inbox for your key. Keep the key requests coming on in as I can get as many beta keys from S2 Games as is needed for Linux users.
                  Michael Larabel
                  https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• beta key req

Hello,

I would really appreciate a beta key.

I only buy games that will run on linux natively (I would even consider it if the game publisher made an effort to ensure that it runs in wine, but truly native is preferred).

I'd like to try this game out on a number of computers I have with various graphics processors. I'm fairly certain that it would work with the proprietary nvidia driver (what doesn't?), but am interested if it will work on my sony notebook with an older intel chip in Jaunty.

thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Nothing like waking up to dozens of beta key requests... Anyways, check your PM inbox for your key. Keep the key requests coming on in as I can get as many beta keys from S2 Games as is needed for Linux users.
                      This post might get lost in this crowd and people might stop asking for keys once they see the #400 mark has been passed. Maybe posting another news event about this would help.

Thanks for your continued efforts!

Comment

Working...
                      X