Unigine 2.17 Brings Production-Ready Vulkan & DX12 Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post

Crimea river no longer exists, the Russians blew up the dam that fed the canal.
    Any evidence on that, or just parroting on what they say on the television?

Comment

Originally posted by abufrejoval View Post
      I am German. I spent my youth in Berlin during the cold war and lived in the US in 1980-81 meeting kids my age who were Jewish and came from Holocaust survivors.

I grew up being guilty by being German and a bit of survivors guilt as well, because my parents somehow had managed to survive both the war and the pilfering that came after, where many of their family died from hunger, because the Russian soldiers took the saved up (baby) food supplies away with them.
      Listen boy, society can recover from famine, earthquakes, flood, war, but the society can never recover from demographic replacement. Look at France. This is the future for all of western europe. Who did this? Was it Russia? Who is your real enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by ruthan View Post
        They are afaik Russians and its used for military simulations.. For Russian military simulations, so blood money.. No thx.
        So everything from USA is bloody money, isn't it?

Comment

They are afaik Russians and its used for military simulations.. For Russian military simulations, so blood money.. No thx.
          Citations please.

Comment

Originally posted by Drago View Post

Any evidence on that, or just parroting on what they say on the television?
            There's plenty of evidence the explosions came from within the dam, which was controlled by the Russians, and not on the outside. Unless the Ukrainians bribed them to let them get inside, there's only one possibility.

That said, believe whatever you want to believe. I'm well aware nothing is going to convince you.

For the record, I'm not one to mindlessly parrot things. For example, the stuff Ukraine is saying now about Russia planning to blow up the Zap nuclear power plant is obvious nonsense. It's not that difficult to see through all the ridiculous psy-ops stuff both sides are throwing out.
            Last edited by smitty3268; 04 July 2023, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smitty3268 View Post

For the record, I'm not one to mindlessly parrot things. For example, the stuff Ukraine is saying now about Russia planning to blow up the Zap nuclear power plant is obvious nonsense. It's not that difficult to see through all the ridiculous psy-ops stuff both sides are throwing out.
              Admiration for being thinking and asking "How benefits?". Remember how nato officials blamed Russia on the spot for blowing North Streamt. Everything was mystery, then an american journalist found out who did it, then the officials magically blamed the okrainians.

Comment

They are based since 2017 in Luxemburg.

Comment

They are a pacific entity that have nothing to do with war, and you know it, you just came to plant the idea that they "eat children at breakfast"..."ho my god...they are Russians.."
                  What is the problem in being Russian(if they are Russians..)?
                  They have the same fundamental rights provided by the United Nations that you have!?

And they have the right to try to protect etnic Russians, if not around the world, at least on their borders...so my question to you is,
                  why is Nato providing weapons since 2014 so that those from west Ukraine can kill Russians in eastern Ukraine?
                  Aren't those criminals doing that... monsters?

Ho I got it...the victim's are Russians right?Like a subhuman specie, on the eyes of the supreme race, like some monster once said..."best money we ever spend.."

I have very little faith in the human race...I see to many stupidity, and criminal behaviour everywhere, in massive amounts.
                  I sometimes ask myself where these people lost their brain...was it stolen by the propaganda, or they just born thinking that they are "the special ones",some sort of the supreme race...my god.

Its beyond believe, Einstein once said that one of the things that is infinite, is the stupidity of the human race, and I see nothing against his theory, unfortunately..

If you want to create a opinion about a subject, you need to round yourself with knowledge, so that you can form an opinion...yes you will need to learn history, about the subject.
                  And be careful, there are maybe millions of books/Documentaries out-there that don't tell you the truth, but instead they propagate the interests of some politic group.
                  Yes you will need to double check it, that are no other way!

But we should not play politics in opensource, and in the eyes of the movement, Russian,Chinese, Indian,British,American,German,etc...we are all the same, no better and no worst..the same!
                  People like you, need to decide if you really want to be part of this peaceful world, you need to do very serious decisions...personal ones.

In my opinion you should advance for a political career..

Comment

How the hell did a news post about a 3D engine come to be a discussion about the war? Time to clean up the thread maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by dlq84 View Post
                      How the hell did a news post about a 3D engine come to be a discussion about the war? Time to clean up the thread maybe?
                      Not on these forums. On these forums only people who actually help improve open source get banned.

Comment

Working...
                      X