Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proton 5.13-5 Now Available With Cyberpunk 2077 Fixes, Microsoft Flight Simulator VR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was pissed when the decided to remove the linux port of rocket league. Obviously is bevause of epic, and because it simply worked on proton. However, the proton version worked better than the linux port... So overall, it was a good thing. Better some good proton support and crappy linux ports.
    Whence anticheat and the like are finally fixed in wine, then there will be not much stopping games from working properly. And from that moment it will be a good time for valvle to start another linux offensive 😁

Comment

Did Valve ever update the "official" list of proton supported titles?

Comment

Originally posted by b8e5n View Post
        I was pissed when the decided to remove the linux port of rocket league. Obviously is bevause of epic, and because it simply worked on proton. However, the proton version worked better than the linux port... So overall, it was a good thing. Better some good proton support and crappy linux ports.
        Whence anticheat and the like are finally fixed in wine, then there will be not much stopping games from working properly. And from that moment it will be a good time for valvle to start another linux offensive 😁
        I am at the point to where I don't even looks at whether there is a linux port or not, I just look at protondb.There is really no reason for me what-so-ever to have a windows installation.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
          wouldn't it be better to maintain over 120 fps in fullhd?
          In 1080p I don't get anywhere 120 fps. I get almost the same as 4k with DSLL. Maybe 43 fps. DSLL is basically 1080p or 1440p plus some AI upscaling.

Comment

I was going to comment on the irony of Cyberpunk2020 not having a native Linux port, but then remembered how trivial it is to hack all the IT equipment represented in the game, so maybe it is on the most appropriate platform after all!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyChow View Post
              In 1080p I don't get anywhere 120 fps. I get almost the same as 4k with DSLL. Maybe 43 fps. DSLL is basically 1080p or 1440p plus some AI upscaling.
              if you want upscaling, you should also upscale to 1080p

Comment

Working...
              X