Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Is Now Out For Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andyprough View Post
    Can't tell what in the world the game is about from the trailer.
    Seriously, that is one confused trailer. How are we supposed to buy this game based on that??

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
      Seriously, that is one confused trailer. How are we supposed to buy this game based on that??
      I think episode 1 of the original Life is strange is free on Steam with a Linux version if you want to give it a try. If you liked Heavy Rain on playstation, it's Heavy Rain without QTEs. Couldn't get into either, though I can see why Life is strange has fans.

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
        Phoronix: Life Is Strange: Before The Storm Is Now Out For Linux
        Is it possible to italicize or quote game titles, within your article titles? Just a thought. tildearrow , back me up on this!

Comment

Originally posted by tpruzina

They added Vulkan in 5.6 or 5.7 right? Shouldn't this be able to take advantage (in theory at least)? I've never worked with the engine (not quite true, but it was long time ago), but my understanding was that with Unity abstractions you get vulkan for "free".
          It seems to me that at least they planned to support Vulkan in the beginning. Maybe they ran into problems due to experimental state of support for this API in Unity or problems with middleware. Maybe it was graphics driver issues. You probably should ask them directly.

By the way, the Windows version stuck on Unity 5.5 (5.5.3p1).
          Last edited by the_scx; 14 September 2018, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X