No announcement yet.

Feral Is Bringing Rise of the Tomb Raider To Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bethesda would likely rather shut down and kill their first borns then allow one of their titles to be ported to linux....

Comment

These people are crazy! I love them!

Comment

Originally posted by theriddick View Post
        Bethesda would likely rather shut down and kill their first borns then allow one of their titles to be ported to linux....
        OpenMW is an open-source open-world RPG game engine that supports playing Morrowind.

Almost finished

Comment

This is really mazing. I somehow expected this to happen and I will immediately buy it.

My biggest wish about it would be some Tress FX 16 bit hair magic

Comment

This is very cool, but unfortunately I got this via the Humble Indie monthly, so Feral won't be getting any money from me for this one. Though I haven't played it yet, so I may give it a whirl on Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by cybertraveler View Post

OpenMW is an open-source open-world RPG game engine that supports playing Morrowind.

Almost finished
              That has really nothing much to do with Bethesda, I'm pretty certain their rebuilding the entire engine from scratch also. Anyway it looks like poop LOL...

Comment

Instant buy :-)
                I specifically chose not to buy the Humble Monthly to support Feral when it comes out. It is a shame it took so long and eroded most of the earnings potential.
                But good news indeed!

Comment

Will buy for sure.

If it turns out to be another port which is slower than the windows version though I will be very disappointed.

Comment

I was surprised how good Tomb Raider 2013 was, far superior how I remember the old TR titles. Buying this in coming weeks.

Comment

the problem with vulkan is that, on linux only AMD RX 400 series and up has support for vulkan, peopel who has a video card from HD 7000 to R9 300 don't have.
                      sorry for my english :P

Comment

Working...
                      X