No announcement yet.

KDBUS & Systemd Now Yields A Working System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How pathetic do you have to be to use multiple account to make it look like people agree with you!!!!

Comment

• That is sooo sad (a user, brosis, kraftman, Teho) are all the same person!!!!!

Comment

• Someone is going on my ignore list.

Comment

• Yup keep typing whatever it is your going to say because I won't see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by zester View Post
            How pathetic do you have to be to use multiple account to make it look like people agree with you!!!!
            I don't know about kraftman and boris but I can assure you that I have nothing to do with them. The fact that you think that all the people who critize your shit are the same person sounds seriously worrying though.

Originally posted by zester View Post
            Yup keep typing whatever it is your going to say because I won't see it.
            I like how you provoce people, trash projects and then when someone calls you out on it, you just close your ears and go "lalalalallalalal"... kind of remainds me of preschool...

Your delusions about your greatness (refering to your unbacked claims that you were a long time KDE developer and that you were an "inspiration" for Qt 5 and KDE 4), the fact that you are so easily offended, that you think there's some conspiracy against you... is truly pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by brosis View Post
              No you haven't, because BSD license is a summary, it is not legal document - it lacks structure, lacks definitions, lacks anything to be considered a legally valid document - unlike Apache license, which is legally-correct bsd-like license.
              Sorry dude but that is simply wrong. As a permissive license it does not need the lengthy definition clauses. I have as well talked to a copyright lawyer and it is binding and it is just as legal as any other license.

Comment

• Originally posted by zester View Post
                That is sooo sad (a user, brosis, kraftman, Teho) are all the same person!!!!!
                I repeat, I have no relation to kraftman or Teho.
                Between these posts, I was playing Xcom 1.4 in dosbox on superhuman, cleaned and desinfected the dishwasher, woke up my son and helped my wife take and adjust color level of the photographs. If you are so paranoid, ask deanjo to verify when my IP has contacted phoronix for the last several hours, I have no problem regarding this

Comment

• Originally posted by endman View Post
                  both are the same, and are dangerous. Just use GPL it's safer.
                  Sorry, GPL isn't any safer then any other license. One would have to be delusional to think that because something is licensed one way that it isn't being used in what would be considered an illegal manner according to its terms. I guarantee you there is a ton of GPL code being used in a manner that violates its license and more then likely obfuscated in a way that proving that it was being used would be extremely difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by brosis View Post
                    If you are so paranoid, ask deanjo to verify when my IP has contacted phoronix for the last several hours, I have no problem regarding this
                    No they are not the same person. I can verify that. Brosis's IP resolves from Redmond, WA (kidding).

Comment

• Originally posted by kraftman View Post
                      Is it because we hate shitty bsd license? I can say the same about sergio, vim_user, you and few others. It seems it's an only argument of bsd fanboys against people who know bsd is anti open source in its nature.
                      somehow the one who mentioned bsd licensed projects by disney and the likes as if the bsd was a be all end all license - it isnt as isnt the GPL, but those very examples show what the actual perspective and mindset of the bsd is..
                      looking at them more closely you'd see that they account for components or format import plugins or other kind of infrastructure for the most part
                      now , think about this: when developing a massive industrial grade solution, what are the odds of adopting a "standard" (cross-vendor) format (that 'd remain for internal workflow anyway) over implementing one's own, in case code has to be written from scratch anyway?
                      otoh, if i design and implement a format i deem suitable as a standard for my field, how can i hope for it to be adopted by everyone else in the industry (including, if not especially, at the proprietary application level) if i dont supply a reference implementation that everyone else can incorporate in their products?

gpl is a license for those who strive for code "freedom" - bsd is a license for those who strive for referentiality and, in a way, virality, of the code - they're cater to different ideals and goals
                      i understand disagreement, but why hate? this is informatics, not religion...

Comment

Working...
                      X