Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPI-NOR Multi-Due Erase Support Ready For Linux 6.8

Phoronix: SPI-NOR Multi-Due Erase Support Ready For Linux 6.8

While the Linux 6.8 merge window isn't opening for another week, the Memory Technology Device (MTD) subsystem updates have already been mailed in to Linus Torvalds for this next merge window...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Michael , there's an error in the title. According to the article, "Multi-Due Erase" should be "Multi-Die Erase".

Comment

Originally posted by coder View Post
      Michael , there's an error in the title. According to the article, "Multi-Due Erase" should be "Multi-Die Erase".
      Oh my friend coder, that Michael

I bet he had a hell of a fun New Years night but still woke up to write articles to keep us informed!

I've told him before that I sincerely wish he'd take at least a day off, but he just won't. I actually wish he'd take multiple days off but I was trying to start him out slow. And I'm sure his loyal readers would not mind at all if he had a bit of a break.

Sincerely though, I worry about his health and happiness. But I don't know him, and maybe being just as he is keeps him healthy and happy. But I can't help it, I'm just an old worry wart

Comment

Originally posted by muncrief View Post
        I bet he had a hell of a fun New Years night but still woke up to write articles to keep us informed!

All indications are that a number of articles are written in advance, and are posted at a later date (automated, I expect, just like some email client's "send later" button) to insure a constant stream of engagement for the site.

Comment

Working...
        X