Linux 5.17-rc6 Released To Cap Off A Crazy Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L_A_G View Post

Right... A "totalitarian" union where all the member states are willing signatories, and is run by three bodies; One elected trough elections in the member states, one elected by that body of elected officials and one consisting of the member states' heads of state. One which requires agreement from all member states for the biggest decisions like sanctioning member states for breaking the founding treaties and principles. You're just repeating the same long debunked talking points of Brexit, Orban and Lukashenko here.

Bet you're now going to start complaining about George Soros and "the eternal jew" oppressing you...
    You just ignored everything I said and you continue spewing well established mantra. I don't think this conversation is frutfull.

What you all misunderstand is, I STAND WITH UKRAINE, hence, why I support Russia in liberation of the Ukraine, it will be liberated, Ukranian people will be free again.
    Last edited by leipero; 01 March 2022, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by leipero View Post

You just ignored everything I said and you continue spewing well established mantra. I don't think this conversation is frutfull.

What you all misunderstand is, I STAND WITH UKRAINE, hence, why I support Russia in liberation of the Ukraine, it will be liberated, Ukranian people will be free again.
      And what you misunderstand is that Ukraine is free and does not need Russia to "help" them. Especially that this "help" includes bombing civilian buildings.

Comment

Of course I ignore absurd statements like calling a totally voluntary union where all of it's governing bodes consist of either elected officials or are chosen by its' elected officials and where the all major policy decisions have to be totally unanimous decisions by the member states "totalitarian" as if you don't even know what the word means. Most anti-EU people don't know how the EU actually works, but you'd expect people to know what words mean before they start using them.

Russia isn't liberating anyone any more than a home invasion burglar liberates you when he breaks into your house, holds you at gunpoint and steals all your valuables. You're under the same delusion as the Russian soldiers who are confused when the local civilians stop tanks with human chains, give them sunflower seeds to keep in their pockets so flowers will grow where their bodies will be buried or are simply told to go back to Moscow.

I hope you eventually realize that even when it's badly flawed, Ukrainians prefer independence over the rule of Moscow's imperialism. However I'm not holding my breath as you seem to be thoroughly brainwashed by Russian state media.

Comment

What you all misunderstand is, I STAND WITH UKRAINE, hence, why I support Russia in liberation of the Ukraine, it will be liberated, Ukranian people will be free again
          Liberated from whom? from the imaginary Neo Nazis that in reality are only a small percentage of Ukraine's population?

Comment

• Originally posted by L_A_G View Post

Of course I ignore absurd statements like calling a totally voluntary union where all of it's governing bodes consist of either elected officials or are chosen by its' elected officials and where the all major policy decisions have to be totally unanimous decisions by the member states "totalitarian" as if you don't even know what the word means. Most anti-EU people don't know how the EU actually works, but you'd expect people to know what words mean before they start using them.

Russia isn't liberating anyone any more than a home invasion burglar liberates you when he breaks into your house, holds you at gunpoint and steals all your valuables. You're under the same delusion as the Russian soldiers who are confused when the local civilians stop tanks with human chains, give them sunflower seeds to keep in their pockets so flowers will grow where their bodies will be buried or are simply told to go back to Moscow.

I hope you eventually realize that even when it's badly flawed, Ukrainians prefer independence over the rule of Moscow's imperialism. However I'm not holding my breath as you seem to be thoroughly brainwashed by Russian state media.
            You are completely cluless, and there's no point in talking with you, I am sorry, but you are beyond repair, it will require years for you to get what I'm talking about if ever. Bye.

I present people screenshot with facts, and they still cintinue their brainwashed propaganda, now, this is trully sad, you are either incredibly stupid, or pure evil.
            Last edited by leipero; 01 March 2022, 12:42 PM.

Comment

You are completely cluless, and there's no point in talking with you, I am sorry, but you are beyond repair, it will require years for you to get what I'm talking about if ever. Bye.

I present people screenshot with facts, and they still cintinue their brainwashed propaganda, now, this is trully sad, you are either incredibly stupid, or pure evil.
              You're just talking about facts and the ultimate truth, but all I see in your posts is calling others idiots and that you're enlightened. In best case you're telling some stories which are as real as Star Wars movies. So just lot of words - almost no content.

Comment

• Just ignore that troll leipero. Almost every statement is logical fallacy. Also, it is quite common for fascist to be intellectually unable to process reality. No point to argue.

Comment

A screen shot with facts? Of the Russian state's infamous English language propaganda outlet being blocked on youtube? Like it's been ordered to? It's hardly a massive conspiracy if it's accidentally also been blocked in Belarus or wherever you live.

It's not our problem if the mental model you share with Putin & Co doesn't line up with reality. That's already more than apparent in how the Ukranian people have as a risen up to fight the Russian invaders rather than welcome them as liberators like you and other delusional people thought they would.

Comment

• Speaks of Nazism and book burnings, totalitarianism, freedom, democracy and all standard brainwashed BS he's fed to for years and decades, proceeds to approve totalitarian actions. Bravo, bravo, one applouse for you, you managed to fit in the definition of irony, you are hypocritical or just plain retarded.

As I sad, I don't feel the need to say anything else, and I for sure would not be dragged into low level of conversation with complete idiots, dishonest people, hypocrates and so on. Bye., gently FO.

Comment

• Speaks of Nazism and book burnings, totalitarianism, freedom, democracy and all standard brainwashed BS he's fed to for years and decades, proceeds to approve totalitarian actions. Bravo, bravo, one applouse for you, you managed to fit in the definition of irony, you are hypocritical or just plain r...

As I sad, I don't feel the need to say anything else, and I for sure would not be dragged into low level of conversation with..., dishonest people, hypocrates and so on. Bye.

Comment

Working...
                      X