Linux 5.17-rc6 Released To Cap Off A Crazy Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

Im a german I know by stories of multiple witnesses what happend in WWII . And to be honest Its started with a man thinking that another country belonged to us and that its reasonable to get this country and even more countries because we have had been treated wrongly by the international community.....

One day you might see it aswell or you will be like one of the nazis denieing that the holocaust has ever happend.

*addendum: just have a look at the freedom of press ranking. Who is brainwashed? the russian media is still telling that its only a "spec ops" limitied to lushansk and donezk. And civilian infrastructure is not shelled - they dont even mention that they are near kiev because this would undermine the story of ukrainians are russians and its about a surgical attack to support the independece of donezk and lushansk. I have russian friends and not all russians are bad - I got firsthand information what is broadcasted there and what here.
    No, it started with man thinking that his "race" is superior to others, that's exact mentality of the US and EU delusional leaders/people right now, hence it is clear who is Hitler here.

Comment

Originally posted by treba View Post

If you were really hoping for civilians to not suffer you wouldn't support your crazy regime to wage this war.
      Who is "you"? What makes you think that someone in Russia supports the government (except for the figures drawn in the elections)?

With such a polemic, pure nationalism turns out
      I am against the war, but am I still to blame? Tell me, please, what can I do personally?

Or do you think that the civil war in Russia will improve the situation around the world?

I don't want to discuss it anymore. Uselessly

Comment

Originally posted by Emmanuel Deloget View Post

Meh ?

I am more and more concerned.

You should drink something fresh.
        Ursula von der Leyen says stations will ‘no longer be able to spread their lies to justify Putin’s war’

Comment

Originally posted by drakonas777 View Post
          First of all, US/West being "bad" is not an excuse for Russia to invade Ukraine. Just drop this non-argument, which is absolutely irrelevant. Second of all, you can't really compare current situation with recent conflicts/wars. At this moment we are basically on the breaking point of WW3, or at least, the possibility of it is the highest in the decades. The situation is very dangerous. It's absolutely normal to be more concern regarding Ukraine then other conflicts. Its not hypocritical in any shape or form.
          I sympathize with Russian people, who are victims of authoritarian government. I even feel empathy for Russian soldiers, 18-20 boys basically, forced to implement authoritarian government plans. However, at the end of the day Russia is 100% aggressor here.

Hope the whole thing won't go nuclear...
          That's all fine and dandy, the thing is, I provided argument why this is not an "invasion". 2nd, your argument that it is "not an excuse" is completely flawed, it's the equal saying in "Me punching you in the face is not an excuse for you returning a punch", that's corrupt way of thinking.
          You are right about the fact that we are at the braking point of WW3, the thing is, you don't have, or refuse to have perspective on the situation, why and how it happened, I've already explained it in my post on first 3-4 pages, all of the other post afterward faild to even address any of the arguments, let alone state contrary.

The issue here is, a lot of ignorant people talking about topics they are basically cluless, and ofc. "Hitler card" is drawn whenever you lack a real argument.

US and NATO/EU are 100% aggressors here, this can end only in 2 ways, Ukraine being liberated from US/EU puppets, or in WW3.

Comment

Originally posted by barti_ddu View Post
            This is the result of bombing of Mariupol:

original.jpg
            The girl din not survive despite all efforts... And this is happening right now.
            Yeah yeah, we all know about "poor boy from Syria" fakes, and so on. The thing is, in war, innocent people die, no exception.
            I just wonder where were you when innocent people died in other places to provide pictures, I don't think you were even knowledgable about it, let alone "concerned".

You "good concerned people" are just useful....

Comment

Originally posted by leipero View Post
              You "good concerned people" are just useful....
              Go on, don't stop. Fucking bastard.

Comment

CochainComplex Calling Holocaust the biggest tragedy is extremely degrading towards other wictims of war. The Holocaust is a huge tragedy, as it was the deaths of millions of Chinese and others for example, to no fault of their own, even Germans who did not agree and who fought against Hitler (those who were brave enough to risk their lifes).
                I refuse to participate in any comparison to who's life is worth more. But rating lives of people to how big tragedy something is, that's just plain wrong, and that's exactly how Nazis were thinking, if I was to be an "smartass", I could even claim that such thinking might be genetic, and boom, we have a new separation we could argue about...

Every life lost in war is a tragedy, it's poor who fight for the interests of rich, it has always been like that. The blame is purely on those who caused the war, hence why Hitler and Nazis got the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by mphuZ View Post

Who is "you"? What makes you think that someone in Russia supports the government (except for the figures drawn in the elections)?

With such a polemic, pure nationalism turns out
                  I am against the war, but am I still to blame? Tell me, please, what can I do personally?
                  Some of your fellow citizens are out in the streets peacefully protesting against the war. Something I have deep respect for, given the danger.

Originally posted by mphuZ View Post
                  Or do you think that the civil war in Russia will improve the situation around the world?

I don't want to discuss it anymore. Uselessly
                  I don't think a civil war is necessary to stop the war in Ukraine. I'm living a few hundred meters east from the previous Berlin wall. It's possible to peacefully stop authoritarian regimes.

Comment

Linus Torvalds should keep his political opinions to himself. Of course he won't do that, his project relies on corporations so he has to parrot the typical western propaganda, or else...

Personally, having been educated with the arguments of both sides of the conflict, i am of the firm opinion that NATO (let's not kid ourselves, the -decadent and corrupt- American Empire) is in the wrong here. But if i was in charge of the kernel, i wouldn't use the kernel mailing list to say it to the world, it is totally unprofessional to do so. You can have your personal social media accounts to speak your political opinions if you want.

Comment

provided argument why this is not an "invasion"
                      it's literally an invasion by definition.

2nd, your argument that it is "not an excuse" is completely flawed, it's the equal saying in "Me punching you in the face is not an excuse for you returning a punch", that's corrupt way of thinking.
                      Your logic is flawed. Ukraine did not performed direct military aggression against Russia, ergo comparing Russia's aggression against Ukraine as "punching back" is false analogy.

You are right about the fact that we are at the braking point of WW3, the thing is, you don't have, or refuse to have perspective on the situation, why and how it happened, I've already explained it in my post on first 3-4 pages, all of the other post afterward faild to even address any of the arguments, let alone state contrary.
                      I did not read it. But let me guess: "US/EU/West bad".

US and NATO/EU are 100% aggressors here, this can end only in 2 ways, Ukraine being liberated from US/EU puppets, or in WW3.
                      Obviously you have no Idea what "aggressor" means. US expands it's influence zone in eastern Europe by other means, without using explicit warfare actions. Russia does not. It's fundamental difference between the two.

You are either Russian troll or just too stupid to maintain intellectual conversation. Either way I have no business in further discussion with you, someone who justifies authoritarian regime.

Comment

Working...
                      X