Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volta View Post

You're a hypocrite.
    How is what You said is connected with reality (i.e. with what is happening right now)? Just pass along...

And You're clinical imbecile.
    Last edited by barti_ddu; 28 February 2022, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

So I should not believe the stories of my grandparents and their friends about the deported and killed jews? About the issues of my grandgrand dad because he said he didn't like Hitler in public? The Jewish employer of my grand grand mother who suddenly vanished? The destroyed jewishs shops in my hometown? Or the eyewitnessstory of my young grandfather who saw a german soldier killed by a german officer of the SS because the soldier has refused to go against the jews? The blood drained coat of a SS Obersturmbanführer a friend of my grandmother had to clean as houshold help after a "sepcial op" later it became known that it was some "cleansing operation"? Because they are ALL brainwashed? The KZ I have visited is a sick staged place? The documents I have read? etc.

Whats wrong with you? I'm speechless...
      Nice try strawman. So, in your logic: 'jews were killed, so jews have right to kill others'? Are you even aware how many Russians were killed? Many, many more than Jews. According to your 'logic' Russian can be killing now due to their suffering in the past.

Comment

Nice try strawman. So, in your logic: 'jews were killed, so jews have right to kill others'? Are you even aware how many Russians were killed? Many, many more than Jews. According to your 'logic' Russian can be killing now due to their suffering in the past.
        I just said that Holocaust happend.
        Everthing else is the fantasy of your delusional mind. Besides I told you I have russian friends too. I dont want them to die nor any Ukrainian....basically nobody should.

Btw I have also Ukrainian friends. Thats the advantage of working in science you are meeting a lot of nice people around the world.
        Last edited by CochainComplex; 28 February 2022, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by barti_ddu View Post

How is what You said is connected with reality (i.e. with what is happening right now)? Just pass along...
          It's very related. Why don't you take those hundreds of thousands immigrants to your country? Furthermore, Syria is being bombed RIGHT NOW and you're not protesting brainless dummy.

Comment

I just said that Holocaust happend.
            And? Do you think it was the biggest WW2 tragedy? Does it mean current 'holocaust' are justified?

Everthing else is the fantasy of your delusional mind. Besides I told you I have russian friends too. I dont want them to die nor any Ukrainian....basically nobody should.

Btw I have also Ukrainian friends. Thats the advantage of working in science you are meeting a lot of nice people around the world.
            What is fantasy? I will refute your every lie. I'm waiting. P.S. You have friends.. Is it an argument or lack of it? But you don't care when people in Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan are dying?
            Last edited by Volta; 28 February 2022, 07:06 AM.

Comment

It's very related. Why don't you take those hundreds of thousands immigrants to your country? Furthermore, Syria is being bombed RIGHT NOW and you're not protesting brainless dummy.
              I have several friends in Ukraine who have already suffered from the bombings. And I'm helping them with what I can, but You're calling me a hypocrite and brainless dummy. Just fuck off.

Comment

And? Do you think it was the biggest WW2 tragedy?
                Yes.

Does it mean current 'holocaust' are justified?
                No killing is justified. Doesn't matter which circumstances.

What is fantasy?
                All your posts.

I will refute your every lie. I'm waiting.
                Btw you haven't even been able to refute one of my already written "lies"?

But as a starter:
                Do you want to call my grandparents and tell them that all they have seen, heard, felt and experienced is an "implanted lie"?
                Try, but I guess you have to speak german. They are not able to speak any other language.
                Last edited by CochainComplex; 28 February 2022, 07:12 AM.

Comment

This is the result of bombing of Mariupol:

original.jpg
                  The girl din not survive despite all efforts... And this is happening right now.

Comment

Yes.
                    Then you're brainwashed and delusional.

No killing is justified. Doesn't matter which circumstances.
                    Why did you mention 'holocaust' then?

All your posts.
                    Specify, strawman.

Btw havent even been able to refute one of my already writen "lies"?
                    Your comments lack of contents, so there's nothing to refute so far. It's just a babble.

But as a starter:
                    Do you want to call my grandparents and tell them that all they have seen, heard, felt and experienced is an "implanted lie"?
                    Try, but I guess you have to speak german. They are not able to speak any other language.
                    Strawman strikes again. Such emotional unrelated babble is good for dummies like barti. Maybe you should speak to my friends who escaped from Lwów and other cities?

What we already know from your comments: one life means more than other life.
                    Last edited by Volta; 28 February 2022, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shmerl
                      Feels good to be on payroll of the main fascist of today?
                      Read Wikipedia at least what fascism is. And stop calling Russians fascists...

they dont even mention that they are near kiev
                      It is not true. It's not hidden.
                      I don't watch TV myself, but many Russian media (the same bloggers/journalists) report in detail what is going on. Finding information is not a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X