Debian Issues Statement Over Arrested Russian Developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
    I dunno, our Domestic Spier-in-Chief of the past 8 years sure found a lot of ways to silence dissent. Here's hoping the next 8 are better than the last.
    So you think the current U.S. administration is going to be better than the last when it comes to civil liberties and privacy? I'll have what you're smoking...

Comment

Originally posted by leipero View Post

Believe whatever you want but you may consider not to talk about topics you ahve no clue about, especially in insulting manner, picture says more than 1000 words:
      https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...t_debt_gdp.jpg
      well, this picture tells that you are just average russian idiot branwashed by russian tv. us has debt in dollars. they can print any amount of dollars they like. ussr on the other hand also has debt in dollars, but it can't print dollars. so currency of ussr lost more than half of its value compared to dollar during last few years. and it is not the end, there will be worse.

Comment

If it's ignorance or not on your side, that's irrelevant, "opposition" would be more than happy for Russia to be what it was under Yeltsin, however, that will not happen.
        You keep typing words but all I can read is "I'm incredibly fond of fascism. Please let me suck Putin's flaccid dick!"

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
          you don't have opinions, you have bullshit russian propaganda and nobody is interested in that
          What I have, you will never have.

its biggest part just changed name and tried to make comeback, which failed. now it will be punished with final dissolution
          Nonsense.

well, we have seen that before. one fix at a time, starting with annexation of sudetenland and austria. some idiots were happy, after few years and loss of 40% of territory, survivors were greeted with decades of paying reparations. and that was state with biggest economy in europe, not some gas station in permafrost, occupied by gang of thugs
          If you even think i will go down on your level, you are higly delusional.

there will be only justice. for you and for ussr
          Yes, tehre will be justice for me and for people of the world, that is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post

You keep typing words but all I can read is "I'm incredibly fond of fascism. Please let me suck Putin's flaccid dick!"
            That's your problem, but I'm not allowing to anyone to call me fascist, so take back your groundless acusation.

Comment

since we are trading wikipedia links
              https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94...81.D0.B8.D0.B8
              for people who can't read russian:
              5⋅1015{\displaystyle 5\cdot 10^{15}}
              is amount of total redenomination of ussr currency. dollar had none (i.e. value is 1)

Comment

That's your problem, but I'm not allowing to anyone to call me fascist, so take back your groundless acusation.
                If you don't want to be called a fascist, don't back fascist leaders. Easy as that.

Comment

justice for me and for people of the world
                  sure, you will be punished, rest of the world will be relieved

Comment

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post

If you don't want to be called a fascist, don't back fascist leaders. Easy as that.
                    That's another groundless accousation. You made two so far, I think I'm noticing a pattern, maybe you should work on solving that problem, you can also read back all my post, and if you find one groundless ac., i will be more than happy to correct it.

pal666

Maybe you should consider sports or investing your time in topics you are familiar with.

sure, you will be punished, rest of the world will be relieved
                    Luckilly, you are not punisher, even tho you might be in delusion that you are.
                    Last edited by leipero; 17 April 2017, 12:10 PM.

Comment

As for Tor, yeah, it's an often used tool by those looking to commit crimes.
                      Tor is only a tool and like others tools it can be abused by criminals: how often a car/truck was used to kill people by terrorists?

Running an exit node basically puts you on the rader of whatever local authorities are monitoring your jurisdiction.
                      I never had a single complain when running an exit node, may be it depends on how much the local authorities are caring about people freedom right

It's no secret that evil groups like ISIS are ramping up their cyber efforts. Whether or not this Debian dev is really a criminal, it's hard to say at this point.
                      this may be in the nazi germany era, but the legislation of any free country actually need the prosecutor to find the proof to convict the accused, an evidence that is beyond any reasonable doubt: with Tor this simply cannot be the case

Comment

Working...
                      X