Debian Issues Statement Over Arrested Russian Developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post

Good! While not much, one dead Russian "soldier" is a start.

If our "leaders" actually had balls, Putin and his officers would be tried and executed at The Hague.
    In just world, your "leaders" would be tried and executed at UN court for war crimes, for contaminating most fo the middle east with uranium etc., and that is very likely to happen. It's not a matter of "balls", it's a matter of justice.

And our (both yours and mine) "leaders" would be tried and executed for crimes against domestic population.

Comment

Originally posted by unixfan2001 View Post
      Good! While not much, one dead Russian "soldier" is a start.
      Oh come on, while I don't love russian people, I don't cherish when random people gets killed by mobs.

If our "leaders" actually had balls, Putin and his officers would be tried and executed at The Hague.
      They would need to go and get them first. It's not a piece of cake as getting that clown in IRAQ or finding Bin Laden.

Comment

Originally posted by leipero View Post
        In just world,
        Justice isn't of this world.

Until AIs take over, anyway.

Comment

Well, he is still ina ge range of "easilly manipulated people", so when young people are involved in politics, it usually ends up bad. Though his mother claims he have nothing to do with it (very possible situation when running Tor exit node), but we all know that there's no such thing as "spontaneous protests", and that there's always an interest behind it, and those who pay for it (as an investment). Similar to what happened with "women's march" in US and in some EU countries, those "protests" in Russia were also well organized and paid by people with interest in it.

So, I personally don't think he was involved in it, since he is relatively smart person (lecurer of math...), it's probably someone else on his nodes, but yeah..., even most brilliant people on this planet can be manipulated, so it's not impossibility for ourdinary people, teachers etc.
          I tend to agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post
            Justice isn't of this world.

Until AIs take over, anyway.
            The AI's won't take over. They will launch themselves into space to be rid of us at the first opportunity. Unlike us fleshbags, they don't need to be pinned to an ecosphere-providing gravity well.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
              nobody is interested in your lunatic explanations
              Well, I am very interested, because unlike you and other U.S. nationalist, he at least has a clue what he's talking about and doesn't just repeat Foxnews bullshit, as you do.

Comment

Believe whatever you want but you may consider not to talk about topics you ahve no clue about, especially in insulting manner, picture says more than 1000 words:
                https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...t_debt_gdp.jpg
                Man, your premise is so retarded. You may need an economics 101 course bro. See, value in currency only exists as a side affect of money being exchanged. Debt is one way to ensure that money -can- be exchanged. Without debt, there would be far less money -and- it would have far less value. That's actually a good chunk of Russia's problem is that they fundamentally don't understand economics.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

Man, your premise is so retarded. You may need an economics 101 course bro. See, value in currency only exists as a side affect of money being exchanged. Debt is one way to ensure that money -can- be exchanged. Without debt, there would be far less money -and- it would have far less value. That's actually a good chunk of Russia's problem is that they fundamentally don't understand economics.
                  That's completely false, i hope you realise how debt actually work, please do not spread untruths to other people, for beginers, 6 min video can explain it well on the "one of the worst cases in the world" (quotes are not by accident). Fiat currency is valueless by default, most countries in teh world use it, and there's litteraly no ground to support it, not to mention worst crime done to domestic population (me, and probably you if you are from any country in EU or NA), where we "wilingly accepted" to sell our kids in slavery, well done...

Economics 101 for you, debt = money you don't have you have spent, it i9s that simple.

A short, visual explanation of Japan's debt crisis.Credits:Inspired by the work of Kyle Bass of Hayman Capital (http://www.haymancapitalmanagement.com/).Musi...

Fact: America's national debt stands at $17 trillion. That's a tough number to grasp. Most people will never come close to making $1 million in any given yea...

PS: Also take note for a 2nd video, interest rate is artificially lowered by Obama administration back in 2015-2016, and i think it did gone into "negative", so there's ton of corruption going on on both sides, gov. and inv., apart from the "exchange currency" and printing money that is main US industry hold by a gun (for now). There are billion other things to consider also, so lecturing other people from other nations isn't exactly clear case for anyone working in that system.
                  Last edited by leipero; 18 April 2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

That's completely false, i hope you realise how debt actually work, please do not spread untruths to other people, for beginers, 6 min video can explain it well on the "one of the worst cases in the world" (quotes are not by accident). Fiat currency is valueless by default, most countries in teh world use it, and there's litteraly no ground to support it, not to mention worst crime done to domestic population (me, and probably you if you are from any country in EU or NA), where we "wilingly accepted" to sell our kids in slavery, well done...

Economics 101 for you, debt = money you don't have you have spent, it i9s that simple.

A short, visual explanation of Japan's debt crisis.Credits:Inspired by the work of Kyle Bass of Hayman Capital (http://www.haymancapitalmanagement.com/).Musi...

Fact: America's national debt stands at $17 trillion. That's a tough number to grasp. Most people will never come close to making $1 million in any given yea...

PS: Also take note for a 2nd video, interest rate is artificially lowered by Obama administration back in 2015-2016, and i think it did gone into "negative", so there's ton of corruption going on on both sides, gov. and inv., apart from the "exchange currency" and printing money that is main US industry hold by a gun (for now). There are billion other things to consider also, so lecturing other people from other nations isn't exactly clear case for anyone working in that system.
                    Fine. I'll say that you totally misunderstood, but ok. We already knew that Russians at some fundamental level don't understand economics. You talk about fiat money in the US, but let's instead talk about Putins Pyramid scheme...

http://en.delfi.lt/central-eastern-e....d?id=65432116

I have to give the man credit though, when the search terms "Putin's pyramid scheme" are used on google, the vast majority of the search results are this....
                    ►Free Download: [ https://soundcloud.com/pyramid-scheme-1/pyramid-scheme-vladimir-putin ]►Follow Pyramid SchemeFacebook: [ https://www.facebook.com/pyramidsc...

It's a great way to obfuscate a search engines results.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

Fine. I'll say that you totally misunderstood, but ok. We already knew that Russians at some fundamental level don't understand economics. You talk about fiat money in the US, but let's instead talk about Putins Pyramid scheme...

http://en.delfi.lt/central-eastern-e....d?id=65432116

I have to give the man credit though, when the search terms "Putin's pyramid scheme" are used on google, the vast majority of the search results are this....
                      ►Free Download: [ https://soundcloud.com/pyramid-scheme-1/pyramid-scheme-vladimir-putin ]►Follow Pyramid SchemeFacebook: [ https://www.facebook.com/pyramidsc...

It's a great way to obfuscate a search engines results.
                      First of all, I am not Russian, and you claiming that "Russians do not understand economics" is pretty much on pair with claims "blacks can't do math", while it isn't racist (sicne it's pretty much same race), it just shows your mental state that is not unusual for people like you. Russians, trough history had ways to prove your "intelectual/moral superiority" wrong over and over again..., and it seems you didn't learned anything from it, and that by itself speaks about your destiny.

With that out of the way, I will ofc. not allow you to do obstructions with irrelevant things written by wishful thinking people with personal interests, instead, i will go over some basic facts.

From 1990 to 2000, Russian economy was on pair with Ukranian economy now (wow, coincidance...), avg. Russian person lived in debt, poverty, without job, people died on the streets from drink and cold, most of the Russian resources were controlled by international predator groups (mainly from US and EU, same as it happens now in Ukraine, Joe Baiden son was installed as soon as illegal regime change happened back in 2014 for oil/gas reserve, wow strange huh?), their industry was completely destroyed, public sector (health care, educational system etc.) was devastated and so on, and debt of the country was in "black" not red.

Putin changed all that, and situation now, despite multiple failed attempts of "organizations that shall not be named", US and EU and some other from "international community" who are in state of panic, they managed to stabilize things, and continue do their own thing. Ordinary people there (and i do speak with them) know that very well, and remmeber those times from 90's.

Now, i can link you tons of BBC, CNN and other articles hwere you and people on the forum can read how Putin is bad, and Russia is creating Empire, and all otehr paranoid "panic mode" nonsense directed by...., but I'm very positive most people here whoa re involved in those topics did read that...

But why stop there? Let's look at Ukraine, Putin did "unimaginable thing that never happened before in human history" (except ex-YU, Kosovo and so on, but let's ignore that for a moment), and "Anexed Crimea by force with referendum on the gun point". Ok, he did that, number of dead people he produced in "Crimean anexation by force" is about 0 (with letters, zero). So, "dictator Putin and pyramid scheme criminal regime" caused exactly 0 deaths by their actions, now, let's look from the otehr side, "morally superior and ultra democratic US/EU who are fighting for human rights and democracy in the first place" supported Ukranian regime change by force and violence on the street, and that regime "is not at all infected with Neo-Nazi ideology, and they would never forbid some languages in their country in fascistic manner", who started civil war and sent military to deal with people who refuse "democratic European values", so they had do "install democracy" on them trough the guns and rockets. Deaths caused by those "moral busy bodies" is well over 20 000 (and counting) last time i checked. I guess "human rights and democracy" have far higher value than human life (for those who do not know, human life is first value of human rights...).

So to sum things up, 0 deaths by "dictators" and millions of deaths (worldwide, middle east, Africa etc. I will not even go into Native American thing and things before it in non-recent history) by "fighters for democracy and human rights".

I'm not even paying attention to your poor attempts of insults, because insults are taken, not given.

TL;DR: What I'm trying to say is, spare me of your BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X