Microsoft's CBL-Mariner 2.0 Linux Distribution Adds Clippy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duve View Post

The article is rather clear on that... if you read the whole article.
    I read it, it didn't seem clear to me. It includes a link to the project on github, but that's it. The actual info that clippy is part of the official toolchain I couldn't find in the article. But it was just a remark, in case Michael wants to do a better job next time. I'm fine either way.

Comment

Eh, the ol' take an old failed project name and use it for something else not very popular, and advertise using misleading images/hype from the old failed project. And this time, it had to be a rust project.

I usually always turned the annoying little perky jerk off. However, I found the original Microsoft Clippy to be very useful during the Bill & Linda divorce. The following is a clip from a CBC broadcast. Enjoy!

CBC News, "Because News", 2021.10.07 1633614728836.mp3

cbc-becausenews-clippy-20211007-1633614728836.mp3

The original broadcast was ~30 minutes long, this is just a ~5 minute clipping.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerx View Post
        I usually always turned the annoying little perky jerk off. However, I found the original Microsoft Clippy to be very useful during the Bill & Linda divorce. The following is a clip from a CBC broadcast. [...]
        Dear World, I just...

BtrjvM9CUAAJaKf.png

Comment

Oh dear Lord my back. Somebody get me to the chiropractor.

Comment

Eh... murdered a paper clip!

Comment

Working...
            X