Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike44
    replied
    I'll wait some days for bugs to get fixed. Gnome with unite extension should be pretty cool.
    Has UDEV been removed? In 16.04 I had to create rules for my USB Joysticks, a true pain in the ass.
    Last edited by mike44; 27 April 2018, 06:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kaprikawn
    replied
    When I was updating my Linux box a few months ago, I decided to do an Ubuntu install which I intended to use for Steam mainly (turns out I don't use it that much and Arch continues to be my main distro). I decided on the LTS release because it's the one officially supported. It's astounding how out-of-date it looks, especially the icons. I'll maybe do an update to it to this release.

Leave a comment:

• preflex
    replied
    "Bionic Beaver", because "Fleshlight" is already trademarked.

Is Mark really that desperate?

Leave a comment:

• PackRat
    replied
    I got the update tuesday before finale official release with my beta copy. When I went to compile ue4 I was surprised it comes with clang 6 (I choose clang 5).

Leave a comment:

• Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" Official Images Now Available

Phoronix: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" Official Images Now Available

Ubuntu 18.04, the Bionic Beaver release, is now available as Canonical's latest Long-Term Support (LTS) release...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X