Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by microcode View Post

Indexing?
    LOL, I'm sorry: sometimes I unconsciously turn Italian words into English ones or vice versa, creating such monsters
    ## VGA ##
    AMD: X1950XTX, HD3870, HD5870
    Intel: GMA45, HD3000 (Core i5 2500K)

Comment

Originally posted by DDF420 View Post
      It is hard to believe that Michael makes so little money,makes virtually nothing from those vouching to tolerate such crappy advertisements
      His users are not the average ones, hardly one of them surfs the web without an adblocker.
      ## VGA ##

Comment

Originally posted by darkbasic View Post
        LOL, I'm sorry: sometimes I unconsciously turn Italian words into English ones or vice versa, creating such monsters

huh? I thought like indexing is an actualy english word?

Comment

Originally posted by karolherbst View Post

huh? I thought like indexing is an actualy english word?
          It is, on the contrary "indicization" is an Italian word turned into an English one
          ## VGA ##

Comment

I'd rather you didn't work at weekends and took time off to relax and enjoy life more; and maybe the rest of us should also turn off our news feeds for at least one day a week!

Comment

Michael I just sent you $10 for your inconvenience. ;-)

Comment

yay! no adverts or trackers

Comment

It hardly shows any ads anyway if you use https, because the ads uses http, so the browser blocks them.

Comment

Maybe you could have a contest of some kind, like a good linux tutorial or something for some user generated content for your site and give a piece of hardware for a prize. Which would free your time up a little plus you could make it a registered user only event and drum up some more users to your site. Just an idea to float out there..
                    Last edited by staggerlee; 08 April 2016, 08:10 AM. Reason: grammer

Comment

I would try to integrating the subscription option with the main page, instead of having to go through the forum, and maybe enabling O-AUTH to make it even easier! Probably a lot of work, but it feels like the premium option is almost a hidden feature at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X