XLennart: A Game For Systemd Haters With Nothing Better To Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm.

Here's a much more interesting game on the topic of systemd: http://www.phoronix.com/forums/showt...-Wright-format
    I'm already done with the first voting, even!

Comment

Originally posted by ultimA View Post
      Actually, I do, because I am not complaining about the ads on the site. I am not a subscriber, which makes it OK to show me ads and stuff. But spreading word about this unethical software is just wrong even if I do not have a premium account.

try to search there for "systemd" or "unix" or "freedom of choice" or something like that, I dont think such stuff there, many people call RMS for stupid, but at least he has some idea of freedom you can argue about, but talking about getting forced stuff, you get forced updates every day, do you always read the changelogs or even the diff files?

Comment

This is because Systemd is - kick ass.
        It kicks some ass.

Somebody?s ass hurts.

He starts complaining.

Its called butthurt syndrome.

So, they make a game as an analgesic. This is same to color television - ... but BW shows more details, right BSD trolls? Ah, who cares since you sleep WITH Mac anyway.

Comment

I find it funny that its so easy to win, u just type start wait a while do nothing and you systemd has won you can fast win game after game as systemd-fan

Comment

It should point out here though that I doubt any of you had a problem when it was Bill Gates and Windows that was being mocked in the original XBill.

I do not have a problem with Lennart Poettering and use both PulseAudio and systemd extensively, but fair is fair here.

Comment

Originally posted by Namenlos View Post
              I am a little bit disappointed that this seems news worthy here. First of all this is really old news. Second of all Phoronix seemed to be very politically correct and all over those (in my opinion questionable) women outreach programs. To then see Phoronix to advertise a software to spread hate about a guy that, nicely worded, is not known to have a thick skin, is not what I expected to read on Phoronix.
              Right, it's the thickness of his skin that's the problem. Lennart Poettering is handling people's behaviour toward him very well considering how awful those people can be. A poster above compared him to Hitler in this very thread.
              He's a software developer for fuck's sake. He doesn't deserve any of this shit. He makes software people want to use, including GNOME and many distributions.

Comment

XLennart has Game of the Year written all over it.

Next up is a fps port of an engine where we can hunt down, kidnap, beat up, torture and kill Lennart, that would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedGNUFreak View Post
                  So an obnoxious and incompetent douchebag who has turned Linux into the laughingstock of the computing world is being made fun of???
                  Linux with systemd is the laughing stock of the computing world? That's news to me. What news source in your imagination did you hear that from?

Comment

Useful link on this subject:

Comment

Originally posted by Rallos Zek View Post
                      XLennart has Game of the Year written all over it.

Next up is a fps port of an engine where we can hunt down, kidnap, beat up, torture and kill Lennart, that would be epic.
                      Dogs bark, caravan moves on.

Comment

Working...
                      X