Linus Torvalds Encourages Kernel Developers & Everyone To Get Vaccinated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Qaridarium
    there where also some weaponised satalites with microwave weapons who has been used to target victims.
    Ah, I knew it was just a matter of time before you got to "space lasers".

Comment

• Oops is the right thing for you to say. Backing up one biased, right-wing source with another doesn't actually lend credibility to your case:

Comment

"chemtrails" i am not very interesting in this but it is a fact that they spray nano particles to block the sun ... but who cares.
        The nanoparticles are called water vapor. And a study following the 2-week halting of air traffic post 9/11 found that the exhaust from normal air traffic does reflect a measurable but tiny portion of solar energy.

So, as with many conspiracy theories, this one has a tiny kernel of truth. That's not to say it's not dangerously misleading.

Comment

have fun...
          No thanks. I'm not visiting any of your loony links. You really shouldn't, either. It's not healthy for you. I'm sure there are better ways you could spend your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by lyamc View Post
            If the virus is from an animal, we have not yet found it which is pretty incredible considering the resources spent trying to find it.
            We don't know how much investigation the Chinese have done, but it's not really in their self-interest to confirm a Chinese origin of any sort. The WHO team that went in really didn't get to do their own research -- the trip was described as a "guided tour".

However, a recent survey of bat corona viruses found hundreds that were potentially transmissible to humans, and I'm sure that wasn't even a complete search. So, don't assume there definitely isn't an animal source, just because we don't know what it is. I'm not ruling out the possibility of genetic modifications (again, in the interest of gain-of-function research), but people who've analyzed the genome say it lacks any of the signs you'd expect to find in a human-designed virus.

Although I hope to see investigation continue, we should get used to the idea that we might never know where it came from. I think it could help inform future viral research and prevention strategies if we knew, but it doesn't really have any bearing on how we deal with this pandemic. And there are plenty of nasty viruses with truly natural origins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gps4life View Post
              The Trueman Show #29 Dr Reiner FuellmichMost will ignore this.

He instantly felt something was wrong. Thats exactly how this started for me march last year.

Swine flue was the rehearsal....
              Yes, because we believe in science. The only thing I'm clicking on are peer-reviewed studies published in reputable sources. Not what some wacko is willing to say in a random youtube video.

The problem is that you're only looking for sources that confirm what you already believe, rather than looking for quality data and going where it leads. The internet has no end of people who will spin stories as crazy as anyone is willing to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by coder View Post
                Oops is the right thing for you to say. Backing up one biased, right-wing source with another doesn't actually lend credibility to your case:
                I don't care about your fake "fact check" pages and opinions. I care about quality of data which page presents. That being said, reputation of page I linked is irrelevant, because itself links to the source - NHS and government data. For example: https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistic...ekly-file.xlsx
                That shows you that 87,213 Covid deaths within 28 days of a positive test have been recorded in England hospitals. Of these 83,624 all died of other serious pre-existing conditions, but they were recorded as Covid deaths anyway. It means, 3,589 people have died OF Covid-19, not WITH Covid and many other illnesses.

3589 people out of 56 million.

That's government data. Maybe "fact check" that.
                Last edited by piorunz; 20 June 2021, 03:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dfyt View Post
                  I only know 2 people who have been vaccinated. One died about 8 days later (46). She used to run 20 mile marathons (Phizer). I personally know 23 people who got Covid 19. All over 60, including Diabetes, not one death, 4 were in ICU. 4 given Ivermectin - despite police raids to ban the use, 4 recovered within 1 - 2 days. I also personally know of 3 deaths which were declared as Covid deaths which weren't... 1x Friend of mine rode his motor bike into the back of a truck - Cause of death Covid. Another acquiantance shot himself in the head. COD - Covid. The other was a 65 year old sufferering with ALS and Dementia for the last 8 years - COD Covid yet NO traces found in Autopsy. Took couple weeks to fix the death certifcate. Not some friends of friends - all my inner circle. Not some rumour on the internet.
                  Please post links. Things like police raids should've been covered in at least the local news. Deaths should have obituaries and motorcycles deaths should also be covered in regular local news.

Anyway, I don't really get what you're trying to prove. We know Covid is bad, due to hospitals filling up. On balance, were more deaths mis-reported as Covid or reported as non-Covid that should've been? For instance, in areas having Covid surges, there were also spikes in at-home death by heart attack, which Covid can cause, yet most were not reported as such.

Also, we know that deaths from the vaccine have been incredibly few, in spite of your stated experience. You're extrapolating from too few data points to be statistically relevant.

Originally posted by dfyt View Post
                  So from MY perspective IF the vaccines were SOOO safe and Covid SOOO bad why all the censorship?
                  Because the vast majority of what's being censored are lies. There might be a small number of true posts that got caught, as well. You should be aware that the amount of misinformation and disinformation around Covid-19 is off the charts!

In fact, the French even found evidence that some anti-vax disinformation was actually being spread by social media troll linked to the Russian Government!

Originally posted by dfyt View Post
                  Leave the "conspiracy theory" posts up and surely people will see them for what they supposedly are,
                  They tried that. It didn't work. Sadly, there are many people willing to go down that rabbit hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by piorunz View Post
                    That shows you that 87,213 Covid deaths within 28 days of a positive test have been recorded in England hospitals. Of these 83,624 all died of other serious pre-existing conditions, but they were recorded as Covid deaths anyway. It means, 3,589 people have died OF Covid-19, not WITH Covid and many other illnesses.
                    3589 people out of 56 million.
                    That's government data. Maybe "fact check" that.
                    It is sad to see you torturing these poor numbers.
                    You know the (over)mortality numbers are easily available for the UK right?
                    2016 deaths : 597216
                    2017 deaths : 607172
                    2018 deaths : 616014
                    2019 deaths : 604707
                    2020 deaths : 695812
                    I mean, the effects of the pandemic are obvious, I don't know how you can deny that.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreDoomed View Post
                      It is sad to see you torturing these poor numbers.
                      You know the (over)mortality numbers are easily available for the UK right?
                      2016 deaths : 597216
                      2017 deaths : 607172
                      2018 deaths : 616014
                      2019 deaths : 604707
                      2020 deaths : 695812
                      I mean, the effects of the pandemic are obvious, I don't know how you can deny that.
                      And where is the link?

Where did I say that I deny anything?

Comment

Working...
                      X