No announcement yet.

Imagination Tech Wants To Teach You About Vulkan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they really want to impress me they need to demonstrate real Linux support.

Comment

wizard69 What about the Linux Vulkan demos was not real?

Comment

Good to hear more Vulkan news. I just checked, and interestingly enough Epic Games is "promoter" tier, aka on the board of directors along with the likes of NVIDIA, AMD, Intel, Apple and ARM. And they're the only gaming company in that tier, Valve is only Contributor tier. So I have high hopes for a quick adoption of Vulkan by Unreal Engine 4.

Comment

I just think it is hilarious that Imagination Tech. wants to "teach us" anything. First they should be taught how to write a driver and release specs for their pesky chips.
          Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Originally posted by wizard69 View Post
            If they really want to impress me they need to demonstrate real Linux support.
            Sure but why would they want to impress you?

Comment

Originally posted by Adarion View Post
              I just think it is hilarious that Imagination Tech. wants to "teach us" anything. First they should be taught how to write a driver and release specs for their pesky chips.
              Nobody could have said it better! I spent a long time trying to find SGX540 blobs that didn't crash when I used chrome on android.

Comment

Working...
              X