Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Mesa Fix Lands To Take Care Of The R9 290 Issue, Intel/Radeon Performance Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dungeon
    replied
    It is impossible to use oob configurantion... for example Blender also has corruption by default with DRI3 So user need to go in option and to enable triple buffer to fix it.

So there you like the fix, but here i am doing something non oob and that is wierd, cmmon

Leave a comment:

• duby229
    replied
    Originally posted by dungeon View Post
    And yeah to not forgot, that new beta flash for FF break in fullscreen on YT with DRI3, but works in DRI2... not sure i that is also regression or never worked.
    Stick to the out of box configuration. The only thing you are doing right now is intentionally breaking it so -that- you can bitch about it. Just stop it. Use the oob configuration instead.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    And yeah to not forgot, that new beta flash for FF break in fullscreen on YT with DRI3, but works in DRI2... not sure i that is also regression or never worked.

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Steam is blob, game is blob, driver is blob - those seems good friends

For opensource if you can tell where is a lockup bug i am ready to test that, but first please at least try to test your patches

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    Originally posted by duby229 View Post
    buh-bye then!!! Good riddance!!
    Stable TF2 what can i say

Leave a comment:

• duby229
    replied
    OK, i found what fixed it

And that is end of our communication... going back to Catalyst
    buh-bye then!!! Good riddance!!

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    OK, i found what fixed it

And that is end of our communication... going back to Catalyst

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    And yeah, if no one is interested then just for me as i wanna know what fixed it

Leave a comment:

• dungeon
    replied
    I don't know what you are talking about, i am bisecting things here

Leave a comment:

• smitty3268
    replied
    OK, 12.0.2 release is still borked against 3.9 llvm... and master was weird somewhere in the near past
    They've basically said they won't port back llvm 3.9 patches to 12.0, so you either have to go with mesa git or find an older version of llvm 3.9 that worked when 12.0 was released.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X