No announcement yet.

Updated and Optimized Ubuntu Free Graphics Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the cartoons, many are Hi10P and then vdpau does not work.
    the vdpau works fine but some videos I see them late on audio.
    I hope add support xvideo
    Last edited by Vincenzov; 19 September 2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• [edit] problem is gone
      Last edited by necro-lover; 19 September 2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Is possible to use this repo in saucy? Will I have problems? When will we have packages for saucy?
        Thanks.
        Last edited by asdfblah; 21 September 2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Have these drivers with Wine 1.7.2 running on MINT 15 and I get this white blur blob that runs from top to bottom in World of Warcraft. I'm not sure if that's because of Wine or these drivers. I had to fix some dependencies that borked.

Comment

• Nevermind, it works now with no problems. No idea how it just fixed itself.

Comment

• NV_vdpau_interop

Mesa packages now includes NV_vdpau_interop v4:
              http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~deathsimple/mesa/log/
              http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...tem&px=MTQ2NjY

Comment

• I'll reply myself...
                Originally posted by asdfblah View Post
                Is possible to use this repo in saucy? Will I have problems? When will we have packages for saucy?
                Thanks.
                with a quote:
                Originally posted by oibaf View Post
                I mean I don't plan to provide saucy packages before official 13.10.

Anyway lately I am a lot busier than before (13.04 packages were ready some weeks after official release) so I won't promise I'll be able to provide 13.10 packages...
                Anyway, I added this ppa to my list, and it's working just fine in saucy (lubuntu, kernel 3.12-rc2)
                Thanks!

Comment

• Hello oibaf , I saw that you had trouble building the radeon driver. You have enabled xv glamor??
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincenzov View Post
                    Hello oibaf , I saw that you had trouble building the radeon driver. You have enabled xv glamor??
                    Thanks
                    A couple of fixes fixed it with non glamor (12.10 and 12.04):

13.04 probably need updated glamor, which I'll do as soon as I have some time.

Comment

• ok Thanks. So I can finally installing the radeon 7750 with x-video.

Comment

Working...
                      X