X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oibaf
    replied
    DFDFDFadfrt4rt duggum
    Only 20.04 and later are supported. If you still have installed older packages you need to play with dpkg to remove them and then reinstall the proper ones.

Leave a comment:

• mangeek
    replied
    Originally posted by oibaf View Post

Also added to arm*. Building now, try updating the packages in a hour or so...
    Thank you! Works beautifully!

Leave a comment:

• oibaf
    replied
    Originally posted by mangeek View Post

Do the ARM64 PPA packages provide it? I was just trying to test Zink on my Raspberry Pi, and the regular method of changing a program's driver is saying that it can't find zink_dri.so

I love this PPA, by the way! Great work.
    Also added to arm*. Building now, try updating the packages in a hour or so...

Leave a comment:

• mangeek
    replied
    Originally posted by oibaf View Post
    PPA also provides zink driver now.
    Do the ARM64 PPA packages provide it? I was just trying to test Zink on my Raspberry Pi, and the regular method of changing a program's driver is saying that it can't find zink_dri.so

I love this PPA, by the way! Great work.

Leave a comment:

• DFDFDFadfrt4rt
    replied
    Holiday greetings! Tell me where you can get oibaf packages for older versions of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS? (radeonSI)

Really needed!

Leave a comment:

• duggum
    replied
    Hello there, I'm seeking a bit of assistance with a problem that I've definitely created for myself. A while back I was trying to solve a problem with X on machine with new equipment. At some point I tried using the oibaf PPA for Ubuntu 18.04, but it didn't seem to solve the problem for me. At any rate, I removed the PPA but didn't do it properly (I didn't use ppa-purge). At any rate, I've just discovered in the course of trying to upgrade to the latest version of Ubuntu that my machine still has the oibaf driver installed, and I can't seem to remove it. Using "ppa-purge ppaibaf/graphics-drivers" doesn't work, the resulting message is "Warning: Could not find package list for PPA: oibaf graphics-drivers". I've tried reinstalling the PPA, but that doesn't seem to do anything.

I'm wondering if perhaps part of the issue is that the bionic PPA has been removed? Nothing complained when I re-added the PPA, but that doesn't mean that any packages got added, I suppose. I've done a fair amount of searching and can't seem to find any answers that don't involve doing what I've already done. oibaf I don't suppose you know of anything I could do to resolve this, do you? Does anyone else?

Leave a comment:

• oibaf
    replied
    Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• Dukenukemx
    replied
    I'm wrong about this PPA being the cause of the problem. Turns out it's because I use RealVNC to connect to my Linux machines and that prevents Wine from working. Soon as I disconnect from it, Wine works fine.

Leave a comment:

• Dukenukemx
    replied
    I believe this PPA is causing an issue with Wine because I can't run Wine without ppa-purge'ing OIbaf PPA away. Is anyone else running into this issue? I'm on Mint 20.
    Last edited by Dukenukemx; 22 December 2020, 09:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dukenukemx
    replied
    It's working now. Everything updated with no held back packages.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X