X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As there is still one week left in this month

Comment

• Originally posted by rmh3093 View Post
      I there any sort of official bug report system for the fglrx drivers? Ever since >8.29.x of the fglrx driver I have not been able to enter Xorg if I also have a framebuffer enabled at boot time. When X tries to load I get a PreInitDal error. I figured out that if I run 'vbetool vgamode' or 'vbetool vbemode 0' or anything that would change the state of the video card X would start properly. This obviously is a less an optimal fix and I want to report this to someone. I have a ATI Radeon Mobility PCIe X1600.
      Yes there is, but I don't think that it gets much attention lately, because users seem to abuse it (Hey, if I mark my bug report as critical, although it certainly isn't it might get fixed sooner and of course I haven't to search, because I'm the man... and such bullshit.).

You can find it here:

They certainly need someone who cleans that bugzilla database up a bit and marks about half of the bug reports as duplicates (because they are).

Comment

• Originally posted by JackDanielz View Post
        So I guess today is not the day.
        8.41 was released at about 11am CST. That would be 9am on the west coast, first thing in the morning for AMD.

Comment

• 1 more hour then.

Comment

Uh, Its 11am east right now I dont hear any bells and whistles.
            I think you misread my post.

Originally posted by JackDanielz View Post
            1 more hour then.
            Last edited by theotherme; 22 October 2007, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• lol i was hoping u didnt catch it, its 11 am east I always confuse the time difference between 3 or 4 hours o well.

Comment

lol i was hoping u didnt catch it, its 11 am east I always confuse the time difference between 3 or 4 hours o well.
                It is Monday morning after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malikith View Post
                  How about if we just call it 8.42 Nuke Edition, it could mean either good or bad, it could mean either it'll blow you away in amazement, or it'll blow your computer off the face of the Earth or cause you to want to nuke the card from orbit. Hopefully we'll know very soon.
                  We should call it the DNF Edition, since apparently it's never coming out.

Comment

• Originally posted by redboar View Post
                    We should call it the DNF Edition, since apparently it's never coming out.
                    Or Phantom. Phglrx perhaps?

Comment

• It'd be so hilarious if AMD/ATI released a driver that had very few updates and no AIGLX... save the AIGLX surprise for new years?

Comment

Working...
                      X