Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling its not coming out today. Argh.

Comment

• Michael had said previously it wasn't going to be released this morning.

I am glad they are holding back a bit on the time; because I assume the longer this is in development the more stuff it will have new/fixed in it.

I haven't had AIGLX for a year, I think I can wait a few more days.

Comment

• Some one was just spreading faked news on here saying it would come out by Monday, in fact who knows!

Stop telling lies from your ass!

Comment

• Well its not that, its just I'm just anxious to see whats in store. I was just really hoping for Monday

Comment

• Originally posted by Malikith View Post
            Well its not that, its just I'm just anxious to see whats in store. I was just really hoping for Monday
            Michael didn't say anything about the afternoon... I'm still holding out hope.

Comment

• Yeah, see, when he mean "not in the morning", it definitely not inferring that he mean "in the afternoon", he might mean "in the morning next week!" or so

Comment

• I have a feeling it's not coming out even on Tuesday, even though I'm hoping it will :/

It won't be out tomorrow morning...
                This post from Michael is hinting to me that it may be coming tomorrow, but not at morning? :P
                Last edited by Extreme Coder; 22 October 2007, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• I'll bet Michael is having fun with this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rbmorse View Post
                    I'll bet Michael is having fun with this.
                    No doubt, if he's half as twisted as me he would be sitting there spinning the compiz cube just laughing at us all and just be waiting for the next time he could say "sorry, can't say due to NDA".

But maybe that's just me...

Comment

• Not including today, they have a time frame of about 7 workdays to get 8.42 out the door. Weekends not included.

Only at most 7 days to go -_-

Comment

Working...
                      X