Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not alone, thanks God:

Originally posted by sophisticles View Post
    I can't be the only one that thinks that qarium and mSparks make the Linux community as a whole look like a bunch of whack jobs.

Guys, or girls, or neuter, which ever applies to you two, you need to get a grip.

More than that, take a class in reading comprehension as well as a class in logical reasoning.

Just unbelievable how crazy these two are.

Comment

Originally posted by avis View Post
      This shows you as a fucking bully who insults others non-stop and it is you who's been asking Michael to ban me on multiple occasions.
      I asked you to provide proofs Micron cannot sell their own products to AMD and you erected 25 layers of unrelated patent voodoo stuff.
      of course micron can sell their chips to AMD but AMD is then not allowed to use the chips because they have no Patent license.
      you claim they do not need Patent License to sell it of course then there is a court case and they pay 4 times higher license fee.

what you claim is plain and simple stupid.

Part numbers are published and advertised on the their official website which strongly suggests they are available to anyone. Why would Micron do that if NVIDIA has, according to you, stipulated they can only produce/sell these modules to a single company? Why?
      you wrongfully think it has anything to do with micron they would love to sell the chips to other customers.
      But in the GPU area Nvidia is the only one who has a Patent license for GDDR6x and because of this they are the only one who use it.

they have other customers to and they sell these hcips to these customers because they are many legal user-cases for example you are a research center and you buy it for test purposes or you develop prototypes it is legal to buy the chips for these usercases.
      it it is not legal to buy it and sell graphiccards without having a patent license.

You could just stop embarrassing yourself publicly. You cannot answer a simple fucking question why.
      You lie non-stop about
      * Stuff you don't know about.
      * People you don't know about (Windows users according to you are also dumb fucks and many of them have created stuff you're typing your answers on).
      * Me.
      That's fucking despicable but tildearrow will turn a blind eye to.
      "Windows users according to you are also dumb fucks"

you know that there are science studies about this who proof that windows user have the lowest IQ. and Linux users have the highest IQ...
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Working...
      X