AMD Radeon RX 7600 Linux Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anux View Post
    Considdering that 6600 XT is faster and cheaper I don't see how this is a good product/price point.
    a youtube streamer who want to stream in AV1 the encode of AV1 would help.
    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post

Intel ...if it would be in the graph *

...and in windows. Driver diff between Linux and win is still around 30%
      I wouldn't expect decent performance out of Arc anytime soon if ever, seeing as Intel has abandoned it to the legacy i915 driver, if you want to use the video codecs.

Comment

Originally posted by qarium View Post

a youtube streamer who want to stream in AV1 the encode of AV1 would help.
        But are there really so much? Somehow I have the feeling this stream thing is biased. Because any techyoutuber is exited about for obvious reasons but how many gamers do really use it?

Comment

But are there really so much? Somehow I have the feeling this stream thing is biased. Because any techyoutuber is exited about for obvious reasons but how many gamers do really use it?
          A streamer is most likely to use a higher end card I would think.

Comment

you are right they are a absolute minority but you know the loudest miniorty because all the techyoutuber use this feature and they spread their word the loudest.

as you correctly say for a normal gamer this feature is irrelevant.
            Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Can we get some tests with uningine with vulkan?

Comment

Originally posted by Laughing1 View Post
                Can we get some tests with uningine with vulkan?
                We can't. Unigine tests are opengl only on Linux, and are opengl/DX on doze.

Comment

Originally posted by dimko View Post

Can't one install the Windows binary with WINE and use DXVK?

Comment

Originally posted by Melcar View Post

Can't one install the Windows binary with WINE and use DXVK?
                    One can. But calling it Vulkan? DX over vulkan using wine...

Comment

Originally posted by dimko View Post

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Comment

Working...
                      X