Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GI_Jack View Post
    Especially since Russia wants a domesticly produced chip
    better ask yourself why it wants domestically produced chip. because it wants to continue terrorizing planet and after few rounds of sanctions will not be able to buy anything but food for oil

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
      Bah, American components, Russian components, ALL MADE IN TAIWAN!!
      This is actually true, 28 nm chips made by TSMC. Our most advanced domestic production is 65 nm with 200 mm wafers.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
        terrorist countries do not deserve advertising
        terrorizing planet
        This can be said about almost any country with an active foreign policy, but I think such discussions are not suited for the Phoronix.
        after few rounds of sanctions will not be able to buy anything but food for oil
        We provide ourselves with most of food now, and even export something.

Comment

Originally posted by dkasak View Post

Lazy troll, with more than a hint of racism. Also, there's a difference between some private citizens allegedly hacking some emails, and a "hacking an election". The only people caught hacking an election recently were Diebold.
          1. Russians aren't a fucking race! No matter what Putin would like to believe (his delusions of the Russian Master Race are probably as strong as Hitler's about the German Master Race).
          2. Strangely, Russian "private citizens" seem to do a lot of things no private citizen in the western world would ever do. Like attacking an army compound in Syria, with helicopters and armed vehicles...

Comment

Can we argue less about Russian politics?

I wonder how this compares to my AMD Geode ALIX. Can it push more packets per second?

Comment

It's stunning to see how mis-informed most people are.
              I guess they take what their mainstream media feeds them, and nothing else.
              Shit in, shit out is the logical result.

Get away from that TV set, and start using your brain.
              Look from different perspectives and come back when you have a well informed opinion.

Comment

Being as non-political as I can possibly be: No thanks.

Comment

I am actually quite interested in having a play with one. Looking at the site, it seems pretty interesting. Sure, the company is Russian but since the arrogance of the US and Israel is becoming unbearable these days in terms of user freedom, I would probably rather be digitally raped by Russia who probably doesn't even have the infrastructure yet to do really horrible things with the data haha.

I couldn't find on the site where you can purchase an evaluation board for either processors however :/.

Comment

Well, NSA or GCHQ won't backdoor into your PC. FSB will instead. Pick your poison I guess...

Originally posted by InsideJob View Post
                    No Intel ME or AMD-SP means the NSA won't have a backdoor into my PC anymore! Who will keep me safe and secure from the l33t al-qaeda h@cks0rs?

Russia hasnt perpetrated any inside jobs like 9-11 so they're OK with me. Scientific facts are scientific facts: http://ae911truth.org

Comment

Am I the only one who is not afraid of Russia, even though I live next to Russia in Finland And yes, will buy one if I get my hands on it Nethack is anyway one of my favorite games

Comment

Working...
                      X