Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post

Maybe you are confusing Russia with US?
    Because US can't make real cars...they are Fiat Technology..

Apart from that,
    Russia has 65 nm Fabs in Russia, and mikron is trying to go 45nm..

They also are planning a 16 core elbrus.

So much trash talk, but infact x86 arch has a lot of Russian technology...you guys seems to be a lot of retards, with litle to no knowledge about nothing..brain walking death..
    Found the russian spy.

Comment

Maybe you are confusing Russia with US?
      Because US can't make real cars...they are Fiat Technology..

Apart from that,
      Russia has 65 nm Fabs in Russia, and mikron is trying to go 45nm..

They also are planning a 16 core elbrus.

So much trash talk, but infact x86 arch has a lot of Russian technology...you guys seems to be a lot of retards, with litle to no knowledge about nothing..brain walking death..
      Care to comment about the origins of Russian Lada's? Early VAZ 2101's (widely known as "kopek's" in USSR) had Fiat logos on the body parts, details and hull metal throughout the whole car. And these also lasted whole lot longer than later 2101's which were built without foreign expertise and parts.

65nm chips are made either by using old AMD production lines sold to Russia more than decade a go or by using TSMC's 65nm fab. Thus also imported tech.

Just my 2 kopeks

Comment

Originally posted by starshipeleven View Post

Found the russian spy.
        I think that I can write in another way..
        which would be..but about you..

Found the US Spy..

I was only speaking about the truth...us car industry is a fiasco, without Fiat supporting it.
        Also intel brought to light the first US processor superscaller, in 1993 i think...with the help of the Russian team that has created the technology in the 60's in the elbrus 2k.

In Europe, we call that type of uninformed people, brain death..

Comment

Found the US Spy..
          I'm not the one posting bullshit propaganda.

I was only speaking about the truth...us car industry is a fiasco, without Fiat supporting it.
          That's just Chrysler (the weaker one), FIAT didn't buy Ford or General Motors. Propaganda much?

Also intel brought to light the first US processor superscaller, in 1993 i think...with the help of the Russian team that has created the technology in the 60's in the elbrus 2k.
          Intel did buy the Elbrus research teams in 2003 http://www.eweek.com/networking/inte...or-design-team

well too late for your theory.

In EU we call people posting bullshit propaganda "agents" or "spies", "spindoctors" is also used.

Comment

I think that I can write in another way..
            which would be..but about you..
            Found the US Spy..
            starshipeleven .. Russians have inferiority-superioty conflicts. They cant cope with real life intruding and conflicting breast-fed propaganda., So they are trying to prove they are special any which way.

Conflicts like.. State media trumpeting how Russians were the glorious victors of the WW2 and how USSR (led by Russians) defeated nazism (called fascism in Russia) - and here comes the conflicting part - for some reason Russia and Russians are still poorer than any of the countries it defeated back then. How should one explain such contradiction to oneself? Easiest way is to accuse mythical foreign enemies trying to sabotage Motherland and it also allows keeping the pride. Done.

USSR was once huge colonial empire - modern Russia is a rump compared to it. Who caused it? Western imperialism again - not their own economical gross inefficiency. Again, USSR and it's glory is daily part of contemporary Russian's life. Living in past. Contributing to the inferiority complex. In their hearts they believe they are great, perhaps greatest, nation on Earth. Anything disproving it in real life, again would generate internal mental conflict.

Russian TV has mostly entertainment and "history in Russian narrative".. and war movies where Russians defeat all evil and are ever the angels. It also keeps hammering on the concepts of "Motherland is a fortress surrounded by evildoers", "Russians are persecuted abroad", "West is morally stagnant" (Gayropa) et cetera ad infinitum, playing on fears and complexes of the audience and amplifiying it. And it's much more subtle, during USSR era, everybody knew that official media was 75%-100% propaganda, nowadays half-truths mixed with lies served in a way pleasing the hurt ego are much more believable. Russians as a nation literally do live in a alternate reality.

I won't bother.
            tuxd3v
            As Russian, you are not European. Your attitudes and behaviour patterns are Eastern. Byzantine if you like.

Not a single Russian car nowadays is fully home-built. More complicated parts have all been imported. GAZ does use Chrysler engines for example. There is a reason why many Russian cars have 2 distinct VIN codes, one original and one starting with XT - which means car being assembled in Russia while parts have been built elsewhere.

Most of the WW2-era car designs running around in Russia were actually American. Studebaker, Willys jeeps etc..USSR made eventually it's own modifications of these but originally they were wholly American. I don't frankly know single Russian car, which is original design and not cloned from US, German or bought Fiat's tech. You are barking under wrong tree.

Regardless of what you are trying to prove, look at real life. How many Russian-built home electronics are you using? Or any other consumer goods more complicated than nail or hammer? Very little I bet. Who helped creating what back in year xxx is pretty meaningless, outside bolstering the ego. I won't even try to find out if it's fact from Russian narrative or real fact. Don't simply care.
            Last edited by aht0; 29 October 2018, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aht0 View Post

starshipeleven .. Russians have inferiority-superioty conflicts. They cant cope with real life intruding and conflicting breast-fed propaganda., So they are trying to prove they are special any which way.

Conflicts like.. State media trumpeting how Russians were the glorious victors of the WW2 and how USSR (led by Russians) defeated nazism (called fascism in Russia) - and here comes the conflicting part - for some reason Russia and Russians are still poorer than any of the countries it defeated back then. How should one explain such contradiction to oneself? Easiest way is to accuse mythical foreign enemies trying to sabotage Motherland and it also allows keeping the pride. Done.

USSR was once huge colonial empire - modern Russia is a rump compared to it. Who caused it? Western imperialism again - not their own economical gross inefficiency. Again, USSR and it's glory is daily part of contemporary Russian's life. Living in past. Contributing to the inferiority complex. In their hearts they believe they are great, perhaps greatest, nation on Earth. Anything disproving it in real life, again would generate internal mental conflict.

Russian TV has mostly entertainment and "history in Russian narrative".. and war movies where Russians defeat all evil and are ever the angels. It also keeps hammering on the concepts of "Motherland is a fortress surrounded by evildoers", "Russians are persecuted abroad", "West is morally stagnant" (Gayropa) et cetera ad infinitum, playing on fears and complexes of the audience and amplifiying it. And it's much more subtle, during USSR era, everybody knew that official media was 75%-100% propaganda, nowadays half-truths mixed with lies served in a way pleasing the hurt ego are much more believable. Russians as a nation literally do live in a alternate reality.

I won't bother.
              tuxd3v
              As Russian, you are not European. Your attitudes and behaviour patterns are Eastern. Byzantine if you like.

Not a single Russian car nowadays is fully home-built. More complicated parts have all been imported. GAZ does use Chrysler engines for example. There is a reason why many Russian cars have 2 distinct VIN codes, one original and one starting with XT - which means car being assembled in Russia while parts have been built elsewhere.

Most of the WW2-era car designs running around in Russia were actually American. Studebaker, Willys jeeps etc..USSR made eventually it's own modifications of these but originally they were wholly American. I don't frankly know single Russian car, which is original design and not cloned from US, German or bought Fiat's tech. You are barking under wrong tree.

Regardless of what you are trying to prove, look at real life. How many Russian-built home electronics are you using? Or any other consumer goods more complicated than nail or hammer? Very little I bet. Who helped creating what back in year xxx is pretty meaningless, outside bolstering the ego. I won't even try to find out if it's fact from Russian narrative or real fact. Don't simply care.
              I think you put yourself alone, In the bag of the brain death people....
              You are not sufficient educated to speak about matters that you know nothing about...an illiterate infact, like lots of people around this thread, in this topic about a CPU processor..
              It show very well the level of Nazism still existing in the world today..

But let me help you...a bit, since you can't understand nothing of nothing..

Europe has 50 Countries + 1,
              If you add this extra country, totalling 51 Countries( I will not tell you which country it his...you seems to have spare time to learn.. ).
              But The Russian Part of Europe...is almost bigger, if not already bigger than the rest of the European Continent ITSELF...

I hope you now understand the stupidity you posted above..maybe not..

About Technology, which should be the only subject here..

Does you know that US, uses Russian rockets to go to space?
              Does you know that The Design of the CERN, is Russian Design?
              Does you know that International space station has more than 80% Russian design?

Does you know that Boeing and AirBus needs to go to Russia to build their critical parts on Titanium?
              Does you know that intel processor has a lot of Russian technology?
              I will help you:
              https://www.theregister.co.uk/1999/0..._technologies/
              https://www.nytimes.com/1992/03/03/b...n-company.html

And Nvidia, also does you know that?
              Does you know that the top premium Mercedes cars have motors made in Russia?
              Does you know that the next CERN, or CERN 2.0 has again a Russian design, for the second time?

A lot of more things we could talk about, since your literacy is almost zero..

@starshipeleven Yes you are the one, like a lot of others here posting bullshit propaganda about the Russian People ,
              And if you want to know that resembles a lot some Nazi side of yours.. so the term applies to you too.

And by the way, don't came to me saying that in EU, this or that, because I live in EU probably at more years than you.
              EU != Europe

You seems to be another illiterate here..

EU has 28 member states, EU is a economic Union , not a Continent...shhhh
              Europe has 50 + 1 countries...

Go to school again.
              Last edited by tuxd3v; 29 October 2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

LOL.. I just won't bother
                Last edited by aht0; 29 October 2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X