Mozilla Announces Mozilla.ai For "Trustworthy AI"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cj.wijtmans View Post
    mozilla went down the drain as soon it started to use rust. Rust is a trojan horse.
    Please don't confuse coincidence for correlation. We already have that -ium conspiracy crazy in here.

Comment

Aluminium?
      Hi

Comment

Originally posted by stiiixy View Post
        Aluminium?
        No, the non-word beginning with q.

Comment

Originally posted by ssokolow View Post

No, the non-word beginning with q.
          Quinquennium!
          Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Anux View Post
            Haha, there's even a nice graph (they are not ashamed to show to the public how they raise their salary and cut the developers):
            Mozilla.png
            From: https://itdm.com/mozilla-firefox-usa...y-up-400/2050/ Looks like the upper ranks at Mozilla get a bonus for destroying it. Everyone still supporting them with money should stop immediately, because that money will never go into the actual development, it just lands in their "pocket" (or some AI startup).
            Maybe if Mozilla is dead there can be a community project reviving our good old FF.
            right it really looks like someone pay them money to make sure the marketshare of firefox is destroyed.

organisations like this maybe always end like this... they cut of the developers means the real developers no longer get money to improve the product and the higher managment put all the money in their greedy pockets...

yes as soon as mozilla is dead the true developers can organise and build up a new organisation.

thank you for sharing the truth.
            Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by awesz View Post
              palemoon.org, now with Google's WebComponents!
              thats really looks good. now my question why do linux distros like fedora do not switch to Palemoon ?

also unlike many other browsers who are all based on google chrome this one is based on firefox what i really like. i never liked the google chrome stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by qarium View Post

right it really looks like someone pay them money to make sure the marketshare of firefox is destroyed.

organisations like this maybe always end like this... they cut of the developers means the real developers no longer get money to improve the product and the higher managment put all the money in their greedy pockets...

yes as soon as mozilla is dead the true developers can organise and build up a new organisation.

thank you for sharing the truth.
                Loading a board with members with allegiances to some other organisation is common practice. I see it all the time with charities, councils, companies.

Basically, just ask the question 'who stands to profit'. Its not hard to background check members, where they schooled and who their friends are (old boys club style), and if you know a few laws, what the loopholes are.

I see contracts assigned that never get tendered. Same 'person'(company) each time. And the price of thier service always goes up, and costs the tax/ratepayer generally.
                Hi

Comment

Originally posted by stiiixy View Post
                  Loading a board with members with allegiances to some other organisation is common practice. I see it all the time with charities, councils, companies.
                  Basically, just ask the question 'who stands to profit'. Its not hard to background check members, where they schooled and who their friends are (old boys club style), and if you know a few laws, what the loopholes are.
                  I see contracts assigned that never get tendered. Same 'person'(company) each time. And the price of thier service always goes up, and costs the tax/ratepayer generally.
                  the question is how to defent opensource projects agaist these people ?

Comment

Vigilance?
                    Hi

Comment

Working...
                    X