Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iniudan View Post
    Sadly it is not available in Canada.

My country, South Africa, has more votes than Canada not sure for how long though. https://together.jolla.com/question/63517/jolla-tablet-which-additional-countries-should-we-make-it-available-to/

Comment

When I refreshed a campaign this morning once it made a 40.000 USD jump in 2-3 minutes. They say they reached their goal in a little over two hours. The Jolla Other Half Keyboard is also a big success. Jolla community seems to be big and healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by blackout23 View Post
        When I refreshed a campaign this morning once it made a 40.000 USD jump in 2-3 minutes. They say they reached their goal in a little over two hours. The Jolla Other Half Keyboard is also a big success. Jolla community seems to be big and healthy.
        We just need more native apps. And a way for the devs to make money.

Comment

If it's possible to install a "normal" linux, I'm going to buy it, I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Azpegath View Post
            I've ordered mine! But I am a bit disappointed in my Jolla phone, so they have a lot to deliver on for the tablet to be "as good as their competitors". Better stability, improved usability and more functionality.
            odd, I love my Jolla phone, works like a charm, smooth, no crashes, would get another one in a heartbeat if this one would fall and break

Comment

Originally posted by J?rnS View Post
              I think i read somewhere that you can use systemd-nspawn in SFOS and make a container with your fav linux. At least i think you will get a console.

Comment

Originally posted by J?rnS View Post
                If you get gpu drivers for X then yes, no problem. I have run Archlinux on my old TF300T using nvidia tegra drivers for X, works fine :P only problem is that shit creepy emmc storage - horrible slow.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonn View Post
                  If you get gpu drivers for X then yes, no problem. I have run Archlinux on my old TF300T using nvidia tegra drivers for X, works fine :P only problem is that shit creepy emmc storage - horrible slow.
                  It is going to have an intel GPU. http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=412

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
                    He also appended a big disclaimer that the hardware may change and that people shouldn't kill him if it does

Comment

Originally posted by 89c51 View Post
                      If it's an Intel GPU then i will buy it, but if it's an PowerVR i wouldn't be interested at all.
                      I hope that there will be an official statement about the GPU.

Comment

Working...
                      X